I like GSP's mind game angle on Bisping.

Mind games don't work on The Count.

Nope, you have issues, lots of issues, as borne out by the bullshit you post in this thread.
Goodnight.

Seems like you're the one that has issues since you're throwing a tushy trantrum over literally every post he makes for no reason.

Aliens + Tapped To Strikes + "Not Imprezzed" lack of charisma = The Bisping ftw

Seems like you're the one that has issues since you're throwing a tushy trantrum over literally every post he makes for no reason.
Amen to that brother, this forum is infested with young "jihadists" protecting the honour of whatever prophet/ fighters they've latched on to.

Bisping absolutely merked GSP at the presser in Vegas..it was embarrassing

GSP actually had the best comeback response when he called Bisping a drunk.

What was it..."I can smell the booze on your breath from here." Fun times.

Well George did ragdoll bisping in training and bisping agreed

He brought it up that's got to get into his head

I'd say Cruz is a lot more intelligent than Cody and absolutely owned him in he build up, how did that work out?

Well no, the reason is he's a fucking idiot, he started a thread that made literally no sense, none, then proceeded to say I was sticking up for my favourite fighter..."Probably ".

Amen to that brother, this forum is infested with young "jihadists" protecting the honour of whatever prophet/ fighters they've latched on to.

And continues with this shit, jihadist? Really?
Are you that fucking stupid you use the word jihadist to describe someone you think is protecting someone else?
Come on now...

GSP actually had the best comeback response when he called Bisping a drunk.

What was it..."I can smell the booze on your breath from here." Fun times.

To which Michael replied "I'm an Englishman in Las Vegas, I don't have a fight booked...of course I'm drunk!"

Back