I like GSP's mind game angle on Bisping.

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The difference in perceived intelligence of GSP, really makes the psychoanalysis angle work. And there's definitely plenty of subject matter to go on with Bisping

The difference in perceived intelligence of GSP, really makes the psychoanalysis angle work. And there's definitely plenty of subject matter to go on with Bisping

Bisping absolutely merked GSP at the presser in Vegas..it was embarrassing

GSP should win via intelligence? You're an idiot.

Bullshit. GSP can't even finish his psychoanalysis<GSPWoah>

You're saying nothing, you're saying literally nothing.

I read the OP more than 5 times and still do not know what it's about.

The aliens must have enhanced GSPs mind,

I always thought it was strange that he suddenly became a point fighter....then suddenly semi-retired....now we know the shocking truth:

5ae0e16745e8a2662f4971de67eb2e7e--aliens-guy-the-aliens.jpg

This is Bipsing's fight to lose. GSP knows it. Mike knows it. Anyone with a 3 digit IQ knows it. That kind of pressure alone is enough to fuck with a man's mind.

Still getting used to the idea of this matchup.
But people wanted GSP to move up in weight all the time, a few years back.
I wonder what his gameplan will be. Or just a 50-45.

Last edited:
The aliens must have enhanced GSPs mind,

I always thought it was strange that he suddenly became a point fighter....then suddenly semi-retired....now we know the shocking truth:

5ae0e16745e8a2662f4971de67eb2e7e--aliens-guy-the-aliens.jpg
no respectmost people here were swimming around in their dads ball sack while GSP was winning titles.

At least I don't dream about taking it up the arse from Mr Wonkey eye Mc Tosswit. Like you probably do.
Well your assumptions are a fucking mile off you silly cunt.
Try again you unfunny prick.

Back