I like Adensaya but why are people overrating his win over Brunson....

It’s comical because Brunson is a straight journeyman, not that long ago Israel couldn’t even stop b level guys and scraped by with a SD over a ufc newcomer but my how quickly ppl forget.

I think Adensaya will be champ but it’s way too soon , folks here are going full retard ala Dana white(it’s expected from that clown) but real fans should know better.

If Israel keeps buying his hype it’s gonna hurt him big time.

Baby steps because right now he gets wrecked against monster like Yoel, Gastelum and Costa.

Costa has better wins?

Machida??

And probably deserved the nod against Anderson Silva.

Jesus Christ Sherdog, get it together.
Really that’s it lol

Old ass machida and loss to old ass Silva lol

Yea get it together sherdog

I think if you look at their records, Brunson has beat way better guys than Adesanya, and is Adesanya's best win.

Yet in typical Sherdog fashion, Brunson becomes a progressively worse and worse win with every post made about Israel Adesanya beating him.
What Sherdog forgets is Brunson last lost to all the greats. Yoel, Whittaker, Anderson, Jacare and Kendall Grove.

he also knocked Uriah Hall the fuck out way easier than your boy Costa did.

think about that.
"Uriah Hall." Full name for emphasis. He's worse than all of them and a worse head-case then Brunson. Besides the Mousasi fluke has he recorded a win in UFC in his last 20 fights because I can't remember one. You bring a win over Uriah Hall to make a point you probably already lost the argument.

"Uriah Hall." Full name for emphasis. He's worse than all of them and a worse head-case then Brunson. Besides the Mousasi fluke has he recorded a win in UFC in his last 20 fights because I can't remember one.

i never said he was great.

my point is, however terrible you think he is, he was putting in work against Costa, vs Brunson he GOT the work.

Cuz Costa doesn't wrestle.. how is Uriah still in UFC? He's Awful.

Brunson didn't wrestle either. he came in, fake a left hand, then threw a real one and cleaned Uriah's clock.

he's still in the UFC because he's willing to take the paycuts and is somewhat exciting.

the real question should be why is WMMA still in UFC when the flyweight division isn't?

Who should he have fought to improve his rank?
If a win over a guy with the pedigree of Derek Brunson means nothing...
I guess Brunson's win over Machida...questionable loss to Anderson Silva...and dying on his shield loss to Romero means nothing.
Derek Brunson is the real deal.
This means Adensaya is the real deal.

Probably because it looked a lot like Silva vs Leben lol. I'm not sold on him being able to get past an elite wrestler (not saying he won't) but the guys striking accuracy is insane and entertaining as hell.
You are high if you think that looked anything like the destruction AS put on Leben.. AS over leben was the ONLY one sided perfect fight that anyone has pulled off that lasted more than ten strikes. 1 punch or 2 punch KO's I guess you could argue are more "perfect" bus also "fluky"

No. He's a cheerleader who runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. He was chosen as a sacrificial stepping stone for a reason. When was last time Brunson looked good..? Israel is legit hot prospect, but beating Brunson means nothing. Tavares name was more impressive to me for some reason. No aspect of his game meshes with another. He's a herky-jerky, no fight IQ, very limited fighter. That's why Israel was 3 to 1 favorite derp................
He was a 'cheerleader' but that is one of the smartest pussy plays a man can make. He was also a decorated wrestler and beat Anderson in everyone sane person's mind and only has lost to UFC champs, contenders or elite fighters in his UFC stint. He walloped Machida, gave Yoel all he could handle, mollywhopped Hall and has been very impressive and a top 10 fighter for some time now.

To me, Tavares was tailor picked, not to mention he was injured and pulled out of the fight one month before. Brunson is not as impressive as a win over Weidman but it still proves that Izzy has come a long way since his first UFC fight, where he was taken down by a bum.

I was a. big time Israel denier but he is definitely future contender material in my view. I thought the Vettori fight meant he was a hype train but he proved me wrong back to back. Is he ready for Jacare or Yoel? I don't know. But I think it is safe to say now he is not just hype. The same thing happened with me and Conor, where I felt he was just hype, but when you KO a fighter of Poirier's degree, a perennial near top five talent, it is time to take notice.

It’s comical because Brunson is a straight journeyman, not that long ago Israel couldn’t even stop b level guys and scraped by with a SD over a ufc newcomer but my how quickly ppl forget.

I think Adensaya will be champ but it’s way too soon , folks here are going full retard ala Dana white(it’s expected from that clown) but real fans should know better.

If Israel keeps buying his hype it’s gonna hurt him big time.

Baby steps because right now he gets wrecked against monster like Yoel, Gastelum and Costa.

qDjgzs1.gif
Now you underrating him,brah

Whittaker is the only one from the South Eastern Hemisphere but I didn't think anyone would pick that up. Well done sir.

He was a 'cheerleader' but that is one of the smartest pussy plays a man can make. He was also a decorated wrestler and beat Anderson in everyone sane person's mind and only has lost to UFC champs, contenders or elite fighters in his UFC stint. He walloped Machida, gave Yoel all he could handle, mollywhopped Hall and has been very impressive and a top 10 fighter for some time now.

To me, Tavares was tailor picked, not to mention he was injured and pulled out of the fight one month before. Brunson is not as impressive as a win over Weidman but it still proves that Izzy has come a long way since his first UFC fight, where he was taken down by a bum.

I was a. big time Israel denier but he is definitely future contender material in my view. I thought the Vettori fight meant he was a hype train but he proved me wrong back to back. Is he ready for Jacare or Yoel? I don't know. But I think it is safe to say now he is not just hype. The same thing happened with me and Conor, where I felt he was just hype, but when you KO a fighter of Poirier's degree, a perennial near top five talent, it is time to take notice.
Agree to disagree? lol I dont know what to say. I think he needs a very serious step-down in competition.

Really that’s it lol

Old ass machida and loss to old ass Silva lol

Yea get it together sherdog
People forgetting he got besmirched by Jacare in like 3 minutes.

Dude is OK but he isn't great.

Not going to call someone a world beater because they KOed brunson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back