I just wanna hear Conor say.....

Imagine being a top professional fighter and telling the world you aren’t the best. Lmao, no wonder Sherdorks conor haters are broke losers. They have zero ambition.
hey buddy, you're a Sherdork just like the rest of us.

Humble... He just beat the Jacksonville Jaguars. :eek:

I lost to the better fighter. That's it. If he does I would probably not hate him anymore. Just one piece of humble pie is all I ask.

If a fighter doesn't believe he's the best at what he does then he should not step into the ring or an octagon, it is a dangerous environment and unless one has the utmost confidence in what they do then I would recommend doing something else

And by professing hatred for a confident young man says nothing said man but it says a lot about yourself as an individual

Therefore I would say to you, rather than looking for others to seek self reflection, perhaps you would find it much more beneficial to seek such reflection from yourself, I am sure you would become happier for it.

If a fighter doesn't believe he's the best at what he does then he should not step into the ring or an octagon, it is a dangerous environment and unless one has the utmost confidence in what they do then I would recommend doing something else

And by professing hatred for a confident young man says nothing said man but it says a lot about yourself as an individual

Therefore I would say to you, rather than looking for others to seek self reflection, perhaps you would find it much more beneficial to seek such reflection from yourself, I am sure you would become happier for it.
I have come to grips with my hatred wrong though it may be. I am just a human and full of flaws.

I have come to grips with my hatred wrong though it may be. I am just a human and full of flaws.

I am also flawed. My older brother once kicked me in the face as I was putting on soccer boots so I stole the contents of my fathers wallet and placed it in my brothers warbdrobe for my father to find. I still feel guilty for the horrorshow of an ass whooping that commenced, almost a quarter of a century later.

I am also flawed. My older brother once kicked me in the face as I was putting on soccer boots so I stole the contents of my fathers wallet and placed it in my brothers warbdrobe for my father to find. I still feel guilty for the horrorshow of an ass whooping that commenced, almost a quarter of a century later.
If it helps at all I forgive you brother.

Conor is the most humble guy ever OP...He has never created excuses ever, except for that one time that he took a chance of going to 170 to fight +300 underdog, 10 day prep, tequila drinking Cabo Diaz.
Don't forget he was also three times his size
<Wink>

He was about to but some wanker caused a fight and he didn't get a chance.

Last edited:
Back