I just wanna hear Conor say.....

You’ve got people on here begging him to either admit he sucks or have a personal tragedy.

Lmao, how could I not guarantee?

Imagine if Cejudo admitted he wasn’t as good as MM. imagine if Cain admitted he wasn’t as good as JDS?

If you’re going to sit there and admit something like that you aren’t a professional athlete, and if fans are suggesting idiotic stuff like that it shows they never could be - physical attributes aside. So yes, they’re either mentally or financially weak which isn’t surprising, but stuff like this just confirms it.
I never said I want him to admit that he sucks.

I lost to the better fighter. That's it. If he does I would probably not hate him anymore. Just one piece of humble pie is all I ask.

He only lost because he started wrestling more and stopped his intense touch-butt training in the park. Had he done more touch-butt, he would have won easily.

Imagine being a top professional fighter and telling the world you aren’t the best. Lmao, no wonder Sherdorks conor haters are broke losers. They have zero ambition.

There are a WHOLE lot of top professional fighters who, once they've lost, have the stones to say "I lost to the better man today." That's not admitting you're not the best, idiot. It's just saying you weren't the best that day.

Hes too busy sellling his dogshit whiskey to talk to his fans who bought the fight. I always hear hes humble in victory and defeat but we only really saw it post Diaz and within 24 hours he was complaining how big Diaz was and the weight etc when hed said 'never let weight be an excuse' A few days before. I very much doubt there would be any handshakes and sweet talk no matter who won that fight 'Its just business' or not. I love how gangster Khabib went but I do also feel robbed of hearing both post fight speeches. Ill settle for a brawl instead though.

Imagine being a top professional fighter and telling the world you aren’t the best. Lmao, no wonder Sherdorks conor haters are broke losers. They have zero ambition.

It is interesting how all the nuthuggers are so concerned about the money part. As if money makes you happy. There are plenty of rich people who commit suicide.

Khabib has plenty of money, but not nearly as much as Conor, who he stomped into the ground.

You’d have got it too if khabib hadn’t have fucked the post fights!......you might not hear it until after that rematch now ;-)

Im a Khabib fan,but he dont have to say shit. He got beat up,lost,and got beat on again. He doesnt owe anybody anything,fighters in general dont have to do that. He's "off duty" haha

For once we agree. Hopefully this doesnt mean a meteor will hit the planet lol

it doesnt mean any of that ffs

good knock just means he is saying it was a good fight. if you want to interpret it any way its him trying to save face after getting his shit pushed in. it wasnt really a good knock at all since it was completely one sided, conor never had any good moments in the fight at all, and in fact cheated constantly throughout it.

i wonder why conor never showed up to the post fight press conference to do his usual "humble in defeat" schtick? is it because he was completely destroyed mentally by khabib and didnt dare show his face in public after bitching out with his "its only business" thing?

khabib showed up to the presser
Honestly things got too out of hand after the fight. I dont blame him for simply leaving the arena after that. Seein him get hit after he lost was really shitty. The loss he took was more than enough.

I just want Conor to suffer a personal tragedy in his life.
Jesus Christ, get a grip lol. This type of negative energy will only brings bad things on yourself.
Science has shown bitterness in your bum soul is bad for you, it increases your chances of heart attacks, cancer, strokes etc.

Honestly things got too out of hand after the fight. I dont blame him for simply leaving the arena after that. Seein him get hit after he lost was really shitty. The loss he took was more than enough.

Wow, look at you being all sweet and nurturing to poor conor bae

Yknow, that guy who smashed michael chiesa in the face with a dolly, glassed ray borgs eye and traumatised rose namajunas, and attacked marc goddard and some bellator official for no reason

Poor, poor conor

Wow, look at you being all sweet and nurturing to poor conor bae

Yknow, that guy who smashed michael chiesa in the face with a dolly, glassed ray borgs eye and traumatised rose namajunas, and attacked marc goddard and some bellator official for no reason

Poor, poor conor
Listen man i give Conor shit just as much as anyone on this board. His actions directly caused all the grief he is dealing with now. But hes an exciting fighter,and i dont want him injured to the point he cant fight anymore,or him to be so mentally crushed that he cant come back. What he got was enough for me. Khabib made him his bitch.

He lost, isn't that enough for you?

Conor haters are really intense haters.

Imagine thinking your savior is the best, and finding out he’s not even top 10. That’s right, that’s your life.

I wanted him to be a man and apologize to Khabib but that wasn't going to happen

I'm not really feeling this what I think is an extra, unnecessary step in the sportsmanship ladder. If Conor thinks he can win , let him think that. Why does he have to say his opponent is the better man?
We saw how long Khabib stood with Conor and how Conor did quite well nullifying Khabib's offensive grappling in the first and third rounds. He has something to work with.

Back