Media I just met Johnny Fisher

I just bumped into British heavyweight boxing-prospect Johnny Fisher aka The Romford Bull at the dining room of the hotel I’m staying.
The young man fought last weekend and extended his undefeated record to 7-0.
Had a little chat with him and he’s a very nice guy

View attachment 951266
Any suggestions for Fisher’s next opponent?

I’m on vacation on Tenerife btw
Was his massive unit of a dad there? I only know him as saw a tik tok of his dad Friday night Chinese order. Was enough for like 8 people. They always say ' bosh' at the end, which I assume is English slang for something. Not sure if he is a decent boxer or not. Think he is a CW not HW thou.

always a long weekend. Thursday morning through till Sunday. Normally rent an apartment round rembrantsplain area. 3-4 days of getting wrecked and checking out the city. Been to a few football matches, been to the zoo too many times, been to literally every museum, dozens of different coffee shops and most of the decent clubs. Wonderful place and lovely people.
i was surprised to read this other month. Thought they'd be super reliant on uk tourist dollar. I lived there for 3 months like 10 yrs ago. Dutch are probably nicest people I've encountered. Feyenoord football game was an awesome experience
https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.new...-drugs-drink-amsterdam-tourism-165015668.html

i was surprised to read this other month. Thought they'd be super reliant on uk tourist dollar. I lived there for 3 months like 10 yrs ago. Dutch are probably nicest people I've encountered. Feyenoord football game was an awesome experience
https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.new...-drugs-drink-amsterdam-tourism-165015668.html

They’ve been slowly doing this for a number of years now. There’s far less coffee shops in Amsterdam now than there was when I first went over 20 years ago. I think they bought out some kind of Id passes in most of the rest of the country to stop foreign smokers popping across the border to buy decent green

as for British tourists, we’re a fuckin embarrassment most places we visit in large numbers. Always drinking too much, being aggressive and acting like twats.

They’ve been slowly doing this for a number of years now. There’s far less coffee shops in Amsterdam now than there was when I first went over 20 years ago. I think they bought out some kind of Id passes in most of the rest of the country to stop foreign smokers popping across the border to buy decent green

as for British tourists, we’re a fuckin embarrassment most places we visit in large numbers. Always drinking too much, being aggressive and acting like twats.
Haha, uk tourists/backpackers around where i live in St kilda are good value, don't tend to create much trouble. Bucks party's have a strong chance of going sideways regardless of nationalities celebrating them i find. As u said massive groups tend to carry on

Was his massive unit of a dad there? I only know him as saw a tik tok of his dad Friday night Chinese order. Was enough for like 8 people. They always say ' bosh' at the end, which I assume is English slang for something. Not sure if he is a decent boxer or not. Think he is a CW not HW thou.
Yeah his dad was there too. When I noticed him he was very busy though….. with eating lol.. Didn’t surprise me tbh<45>
His dad is very well known in the UK, and yeah, they say the BOSH thing. Johnny even said it to me at the end of our conversation hahah.
He’s upcoming, they bring him slowly, but the guy can punch. Oh and he’s a proper heavyweight. He weighed in at 106 kg for his last fight

I just bumped into British heavyweight boxing-prospect Johnny Fisher aka The Romford Bull at the dining room of the hotel I’m staying.
The young man fought last weekend and extended his undefeated record to 7-0.
Had a little chat with him and he’s a very nice guy

View attachment 951266
BOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was a waste of time

Is it just me who has a hard time watching Fisher fight? Dude moves in such a weird way that i can't tell if he's fainting or if he just has no idea how to actually move.

Is it just me who has a hard time watching Fisher fight? Dude moves in such a weird way that i can't tell if he's fainting or if he just has no idea how to actually move.
For some reason I find the way he moves and does those faints similar to Rico Verhoeven if you know what I mean, lol

I don't mind watching him fight, but it needs to be against someone who fights back

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back