Media I just met Johnny Fisher

6zgacq.jpg

<{MingNope}>

It’s absolutely full of brits in the south of the island. I’ve been there more times than I can remember.

lol have we got weird hair then? The brits and the Irish are usually hammered on holiday, and the Scots generally bright red with sunburn (and hammered).
Hahah, well as @Buff said, it’s easy to see who’s the Brit and who’s the Dutchie;)
And yeah I was in the south, a lot of (hammered) Brits here, and a few hammered Dutchies ofcourse:cool:

Hahah, well as @Buff said, it’s easy to see who’s the Brit and who’s the Dutchie;)
And yeah I was in the south, a lot of (hammered) Brits here, and a few hammered Dutchies ofcourse:cool:

I bet it’s easy to spot the brits in Amsterdam as well! In fact I know it is, it’s like a second home to me. We’re good at getting hammered whenever we go

He sells a fuck load of tickets, and to be honest he's a promoters dream. However i suspect he's just enjoying the ride, as without being snide he doesn't have the skills to reach the top, but he will gt some interesting fights in the future, beacuse like I say, he can move a fuck ton of tickets out of Essex.

He sells a fuck load of tickets, and to be honest he's a promoters dream. However i suspect he's just enjoying the ride, as without being snide he doesn't have the skills to reach the top, but he will gt some interesting fights in the future, beacuse like I say, he can move a fuck ton of tickets out of Essex.
Yes was at his fight on Saturday, loads of support for him, very vocal!

Cool. TS how tall are you? Just curious. Statistically the Dutch are on average the tallest people in the world based on the global height studies I've seen.

PS. Apparently there's a new study out that shows the Montenegrins are now considered the tallest. Historically though it's been the Dutch who have held the top spot.

Last edited:
Cool. TS how tall are you? Just curious. Statistically the Dutch are on average the tallest people in the world based on the global height studies I've seen.

PS. Apparently there's a new study out that shows the Montenegrins are now considered the tallest. Historically though it's been the Dutch who have held the top spot.

I reckon 6ft 5? Hes posted some pics with overeem as well. he’s makes HWs look like normal sized people!

I reckon 6ft 5? Hes posted some pics with overeem as well. he’s makes HWs look like normal sized people!
I’m 6’4” sir, 230 lbs

I’ve been Probably about 25-30 times. I like to smoke decent weed from time to time so used to go 3-4 times a year. Not been for a few years now though (getting old and got kids)
Hahaha for real, nice<45>
When you went to Amsterdam, did you stay for a weekend or something, or just for one day?

Amsterdam is mint, love the people and the place. Always stayed at dam square, and to be honest almost impossible not to have the massive craic there.

Hahaha for real, nice<45>
When you went to Amsterdam, did you stay for a weekend or something, or just for one day?

always a long weekend. Thursday morning through till Sunday. Normally rent an apartment round rembrantsplain area. 3-4 days of getting wrecked and checking out the city. Been to a few football matches, been to the zoo too many times, been to literally every museum, dozens of different coffee shops and most of the decent clubs. Wonderful place and lovely people.

always a long weekend. Thursday morning through till Sunday. Normally rent an apartment round rembrantsplain area. 3-4 days of getting wrecked and checking out the city. Been to a few football matches, been to the zoo too many times, been to literally every museum, dozens of different coffee shops and most of the decent clubs. Wonderful place and lovely people.
Yeah it’s a nice place to be for sure man!
If you come to the Netherlands ever again make sure to visit the south where I live.
Lot of fun and beer over here aswell man:)

Back