Media I just met Alex Pereira

There's a zero percent chance Periera doesn't have at least ONE body on em lol

qc5GDHS.jpg

I fucking love sherdog lmaooo

{<jordan}

Yeah he’s a muslim.
He still should be able to wear what the f he wants though, lol:)

No, not really. That's not how religion works, lol. You can't just do what you want. Not that I care what he does. Lol

Weird that he is a muslim though. Would have expected he would maybe stick to whatever his tribe's traditional beliefs are.

No, not really. That's not how religion works, lol. You can't just do what you want. Not that I care what he does. Lol

Weird that he is a muslim though. Would have expected he would maybe stick to whatever his tribe's traditional beliefs are.
Yeah I understand that bud, and totally respect the Islam’s norms and values.
I just meant that Poatan should be able to wear what he wants regardless, in the sense that it doesn’t matter to me what he does as long he stands behind it himself. If he wants or doesn’t want to wear a gold chain that’s up to him imo. I know a few “modern” muslims who pray and all that stuff, but for example still drink alcohol at times

Yeah I understand that bud, and totally respect the Islam’s norms and values.
I just meant that Poatan should be able to wear what he wants regardless, in the sense that it doesn’t matter to me what he does as long he stands behind it himself. If he wants or doesn’t want to wear a gold chain that’s up to him imo. I know a few “modern” muslims who pray and all that stuff, but for example still drink alcohol at times

Yeah, I am with you there. Like I said, I don't care what he does. I am not a fan of religion at all, but everybody is free to choose what they want to believe in. I was also half joking.

For how long has he been muslim? Do you know?

View attachment 968038

My friend @BoxerMaurits invited me to join him to GLORY83 after I also visited GLORY81. After the fights, we were lucky enough to get a picture with Alex Pereira! It’s not the best picture, but hey, it’s something :) Maurits suggested I should join this forum, so hello everyone!

Bad ass.

Did you talk anything to Alex?

Yeah, I am with you there. Like I said, I don't care what he does. I am not a fan of religion at all, but everybody is free to choose what they want to believe in. I was also half joking.

For how long has he been muslim? Do you know?
I found this bud:

“Alex Pereira is a Christian by religion. The name Pereira finds its roots in Portuguese and the Galician language. However, Pereira converted to Islam back in 2015.

There are reports that Pereira’s decision to switch to Islam was partly due to his alcoholism. Since Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol, Poatan found it fitting to absorb the teaching of Islam. However, there are also reports that Pereira has since then moved away from Islam and has fallen back to his indigenous roots.

There’s no clarity on his religious beliefs and Alex Pereira has not issued any statements.”

I found this bud:

“Alex Pereira is a Christian by religion. The name Pereira finds its roots in Portuguese and the Galician language. However, Pereira converted to Islam back in 2015.

There are reports that Pereira’s decision to switch to Islam was partly due to his alcoholism. Since Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol, Poatan found it fitting to absorb the teaching of Islam. However, there are also reports that Pereira has since then moved away from Islam and has fallen back to his indigenous roots.

There’s no clarity on his religious beliefs and Alex Pereira has not issued any statements.”

Very interesting indeed. Good for him for kicking his alcohol addiction.

View attachment 968038

My friend @BoxerMaurits invited me to join him to GLORY83 after I also visited GLORY81. After the fights, we were lucky enough to get a picture with Alex Pereira! It’s not the best picture, but hey, it’s something :) Maurits suggested I should join this forum, so hello everyone!
Is that you Austin? Look just like a guy I worked with for a few years.

Man it was just impossible to really talk to Pereira. I said hello, shaked hands, thanked him for his time and that’s it. He was a huge star in the building and got a lot of attention from fans

He seems likeva awesome dude. Tough life. I hope he doesn't wheelchair max Izy though but I think he flat lines Him in 3.

He seems likeva awesome dude. Tough life. I hope he doesn't wheelchair max Izy though but I think he flat lines Him in 3.
I think Poatan is going to knock him out cold this time bro.
Nothing against Izzy though, he’s a gamer for chasing this rematch the way he did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back