Media I just met Alex Pereira

Very cool. That's hilarious to see BM recruiting people to the 'Dog. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, or I would have made a funny shoop for you. Welcome to Sherdog, though.
You’re still more than welcome to leave a nice little shoop mate. I’m sure @TacticalTijs wouldn’t mind to get shooped by one of the OG shoopers;)

You’re still more than welcome to leave a nice little shoop mate. I’m sure @TacticalTijs wouldn’t mind to get shooped by one of the OG shoopers;)
I would, but I'm feeling pretty lazy right now. I'm feeling the urge to do a Max Headroom shoop for him, since his hair looks plastic, too. OP def has Max Headroom hair.
MaxheadroomMpegMan.jpg

Absolutely embarrassing that any Sherbro would be under 6 ft 6. Delete it now or you become a meme on Sherdog for being less than 6 ft 6

View attachment 968038

My friend @BoxerMaurits invited me to join him to GLORY83 after I also visited GLORY81. After the fights, we were lucky enough to get a picture with Alex Pereira! It’s not the best picture, but hey, it’s something :) Maurits suggested I should join this forum, so hello everyone!

Welcome to the greatest forum in human history.

I am glad you have a healthy hairline.

Edit:
I thought this was a new post, lol

Last edited:
One of the privileges of being a bad dude- you can wear a gaudy, Mr. T style gold necklace and no one will say shit.

Back