I hope Chiesa puts Lee to sleep! Anyone else feel the same?

Lee is a following wanna be. He lacks the charisma and so many other things compared to who he is trying to emulate, conor.

I hate both of them since their phony incident at the press conference

Before the don't talk about my mom nonsense I didn't really care who won and just hoped it'd be a decent fight but after that I hope Lee beats him.

Who freaks out when someone talks about whether is mom has tickets? Chiesa was a one trick pony before and now he's a weirdo. He has a stupid beard too and terrible tattoos and the man bun, seriously the more I think about him the more I want him to lose and I'm amazed that anyone actually wants him to win.

Both guys are fun so I don't really care who wins but if Chiesa gets the choke I think he holds it like Babalu

Before the don't talk about my mom nonsense I didn't really care who won and just hoped it'd be a decent fight but after that I hope Lee beats him.

Who freaks out when someone talks about whether is mom has tickets? Chiesa was a one trick pony before and now he's a weirdo. He has a stupid beard too and terrible tattoos and the man bun, seriously the more I think about him the more I want him to lose and I'm amazed that anyone actually wants him to win.

I think most people hope for a doubleknockout.

Im with TS on this one, dont like Lee

Instead it was Lee who was about to put Chiesa to sleep.

Back