I hope Chiesa puts Lee to sleep! Anyone else feel the same?

I just want a good fight from them
<Fedor23>

I didn't really like Lee but he won me over with his Sherdog Q&A. I like Chiesa too though, so I don't really know who I'm rooting for.
I really just wanted to post this...
369751.jpg

Lmao, you Lee haters make these threads before every fight he's in, only to get extra salty when he crushes his opponents lately. Get a life.
believe me when i tell you,I will not be salty if Lee wins,but seeing him choked out will give me a smerk on my mug! and by the way...my life is all good!

Can't think of a main event that I cared less about this year, so I don't care who wins. I hope BJ and Clay win though.

Honestly I'm not a fan of either guy. This is a weird fight because I don't think Chiesa has very good stand-up and I don't think Lee can hang with Mike on the ground.

Lol calling him irrelevant like you are relevant yourself. You're a worthless nobody just like all of us. If you died tomorrow, no one will know
ofgqe.jpg

Lmao, you Lee haters make these threads before every fight he's in, only to get extra salty when he crushes his opponents lately. Get a life.
Seems like some people go out of their way to find some fault with Lee when other fighters are pulling similar antics.

You hope he'll lose based on "feewings", but what about your break down of the actual fight?
i believe lee will come in trying to ko chiesa and get sloppy,gets took down and choked out...is that break down ok?

I've enjoyed several of Kevin Lee's fights, but I'm a big fan of Jiu Jitsu Jesus.

I think Lee has been the more active fighter and that might be the x-factor here

Chiesa is a good guy tho and I will be rootin for him to win

Always rooting for Chiesa. Lee's a wanker but a damn good fighter and this will be an exceptional fight, I reckon.

Back