I hear people saying UFC 221 is the worst PPV ever.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Dream20, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Mammothman

Mammothman Yellow Card Yellow Card

nobody is saying that

2. Prince Nephilim

Prince Nephilim Brown Belt

I've seen cards "look" worst and still be way better than stacked cards so I'll reserve judgement.

3. IDGETKTFO

IDGETKTFO White Belt

If you ever find a reliable 1080p IPTV service, you will understand. Ive had those free iptv crap out during a main event more then once over the years, and especially during football season its great to watch the ppvs and sunday ticket in 1080p for less then $15/mo. Beats the alternative, thats for sure. But like i said, this ppv, and the next ppv which in less then a month apart is still not worth $15 to me. Thats how bad i think both cards are.

TheHNICuLuv2Hate likes this.
  4. Dream20

Dream20 Purple Belt

Who are these people paying 60 $ for this? I want to try and talk some sense to them. Tell them the way things are. But I can't.

5. Dream20

Dream20 Purple Belt

Yes they are.

6. YoudBeSurprised

YoudBeSurprised Blue Belt

UFC 178 was a great card bro.

7. j18lee

j18lee Brown Belt

Agreed!

Yeah, while I look at PPV buys for fun and curiosity, I don't give a shit before I watch and while I watch a PPV card. I watch MMA to watch great fights between the best fighters in the world, not to see who will get the most PPV buys. After the fight, I check just to see if the general public is catching on or not and if the PPV buys will impact which fights will get made. I don't check PPV buys so I can dis a fighter or so I can brag about my favorite fighter's PPV draw prowess. LOL, those people crack me up... well, just sometimes, most of the time they annoy me.

BigGing likes this.