I hear people saying UFC 221 is the worst PPV ever.

1. Romero/Rockhold is a god-tier matchup, even if for an interim. 9.5/10
2. Hunt/Blaydes has Hunt, and Blaydes has a lot of potential. 7/10
3. Tai Tuivasa was extremely fun his last fight and is only 24. Has a lot of potential to become the next Hunt. 7/10
4. Israel Adesanya seems to be a lot of fun and is making his UFC debut. 6/10

Everything else seems meh lol, but I'll definitely be going to Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow night for these 4 fights.

It might be worst ever when you adjust for the fact that they're to charge you more than ever for something so watered down. Next week's FS1 card is better on paper.

UFC 127

Penn vs Fitch
Bisping vs Rivera

Amusingly, this event was also hosted in Australia.

UFC finally caught up with Boxing.
One fight that matters and the rest is pure unadulterated trash.

Dana must be happy!

73LW48.gif

<{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}>

So is charging $70 for a 5 fight card Dana.

I'm behind 7 proxies come at me bro

No WMMA, only 1 midget weight and bantam weight fight, heaps of KO artists..... cards like these usually are far better than those with 1 or 2 big names

it's not great top to bottom. but the main event is great, and there are a small handful of very good fights (albeit not necessarily contenders).

i like it better than (had to google this one) 215 & 208 for sure. and i only looked back a year.

but what i just did there (e.g. "it's better than WMMA headlined cards") does say something; this might be one of the worst all mens cards in awhile.

Dillashaw vs Soto. Your average Fox card is better than this card though.

Yup its terrible..omg mark hunt is on the card lol.sorry dana 69.99 nobody is buying this shit card...150k max buys

Wait, so you are saying Rockhold and Romero are draws but might get accussed of "not being draws" on PPV?

I think it's a fantastic fight, especially hardcore fans like us. You are aware that PPVs now without superstar names draw about 100-150k PPV buys these days.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Itmay be explaining it poorly. My issue is that now a days people focus on buy rates so much (for some stupid reason) that when people call for money fights instead of fighting contenders they can look at ppvs like this and say "oh well he doesn't draw money". Even with a great headliner like this it's a tough sell to sit through 4 hours of names that you don't care about(casually speaking) but the blame with inevitably be put on the main eventers

Its not even worth the monthly price for a HQ service, if its on my el cheapo yearly iptv subscription i'll watch, but i honestly couls care less if it craps out.

You should never pay for IPTV. There are free links all over the web.

Wasn’t there a Rashad vs another wrestler card that received a lot of hate a few years ago?

Back