I have turned into a serial dater

I tried it, not a fan of it. Not into going out at all really so that was part of the problem. In general I don't like many women so I end up just being around a bunch of women I don't want to hang around with after I'm done banging. Im to nice to just say leave so I can play video games.

So when I find a girl I can actually stand to be around I try to make it work.
Women at the end of the day are pretty boring, only 1 or 2 I've met are actually interesting. Take away their snatch, and think about it, would you hang out with them if they didn't have it?

Your typical chick acts like they're busy and have suitors lined up, but in reality just stays home, binge watches tv series and looks for clothes on the reg.

This is going to come back to bite you, and society, in the ass. Back in the ol' days options were somewhat limited, so you'd have to compromise in a partner. Now if the other person's elbows are too pointy or you don't like how her 2nd toe is longer than her big toe no problem, a fresh one is just a swype away. The end result is a disposable attitude to relationships which serves nobody in the long run.

Tinder and the power of the local University semester starting has flocks of new matches.

I currently work 2 jobs and train jits so my time is limited. Was seeing a girl for 2 weeks (solid face, good job, but non existent tits) but she became a stage 5 clinger. She bought me a new gi, rash guard, spats, Calvin Klein underwear. Went on dates and she would always pay. This girl messed up bad though when she said she had a surprise weekend planned and it turned out it was meeting her family.

Longest relationship i have ever been in was just over 3 years. About 2 years ago.

With serial dating it feels like you can jump ship as soon as drama or annoyance starts. Fresh women all the time.

New age of dating?
OH, to be 22 and clueless again.

Thread would have been much better and interesting if it was "...turned in to a serial Killer"

Back