I have turned into a serial dater

DoCtOrWhO

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Tinder and the power of the local University semester starting has flocks of new matches.

I currently work 2 jobs and train jits so my time is limited. Was seeing a girl for 2 weeks (solid face, good job, but non existent tits) but she became a stage 5 clinger. She bought me a new gi, rash guard, spats, Calvin Klein underwear. Went on dates and she would always pay. This girl messed up bad though when she said she had a surprise weekend planned and it turned out it was meeting her family.

Longest relationship i have ever been in was just over 3 years. About 2 years ago.

With serial dating it feels like you can jump ship as soon as drama or annoyance starts. Fresh women all the time.

New age of dating?

so like normal adult dating.

With serial dating it feels like you can jump ship as soon as drama or annoyance starts. Fresh women all the time.

New age of dating?

so like normal adult dating.

Hmm. . .

As someone who has avoided any serious relationships since 2010, I still assume the purpose of dating is to find a mate that you can eventually settle with.

I guess a bunch of superficial encounters is fun for a while, but I have to think that gets old eventually. Relationships are about depth.

You might be thinking, "How do you feel this way if you have avoided relationships for so long?"

I feel this way because I'm just not ready for a commitment and my reaction to that is to mostly do my own thing. A few girls have come along that have been special to me but I knew I wasn't ready for anything to last forever.

I still don't see the value in knowing someone for a day or two, fucking her, casting her aside, onto the next. . . There's no substance there.

Hmm. . .

As someone who has avoided any serious relationships since 2010, I still assume the purpose of dating is to find a mate that you can eventually settle with.

I guess a bunch of superficial encounters is fun for a while, but I have to think that gets old eventually. Relationships are about depth.

You might be thinking, "How do you feel this way if you have avoided relationships for so long?"

I feel this way because I'm just not ready for a commitment and my reaction to that is to mostly do my own thing. A few girls have come along that have been special to me but I knew I wasn't ready for anything to last forever.

I still don't see the value in knowing someone for a day or two, fucking her, casting her aside, onto the next. . . There's no substance there.
I'm not into one night stands. Usually the first few fucks aren't even that great. 2 weeks-a month when shes real comfortable and her freak comes out.

I also believe dating is to find someone to settle with the internet has given so many options it seems it's the best way to live. Focus on yourself, find someone to randomly spend time with. Smash. Move on when they start to project insecurities.

Win. Win.

I'm not into one night stands. Usually the first few fucks aren't even that great. 2 weeks-a month when shes real comfortable and her freak comes out.

I also believe dating is to find someone to settle with the internet has given so many options it seems it's the best way to live. Focus on yourself, find someone to randomly spend time with. Smash. Move on when they start to project insecurities.

Win. Win.

Basically what you're talking about is zero-dollar prostitution.

Basically what you're talking about is zero-dollar prostitution.
I dont know about that. The one in my OP bought me around $500 worth of stuff in 2 weeks. I also still use her Netflix.

I used to go from relationships to relationship putting up with shit hoping it would blow over but I know people never change for the better. The annoying habits just become more and more. I also feel bad trying to change someone. I would rather dip and go.

I dont know about that. The one in my OP bought me around $500 worth of stuff in 2 weeks. I also still use her Netflix.

I used to go from relationships to relationship putting up with shit hoping it would blow over but I know people never change for the better. The annoying habits just become more and more. I also feel bad trying to change someone. I would rather dip and go.

It's a crazy though, but maybe don't accept hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise from a girl that you aren't actually serious about.

Not sure if you realize it, but now it sounds like you enjoy taking advantage of vulnerable girls who have nothing else going on in their lives.

yeah but how many STDs do you have?

Tinder and the power of the local University semester starting has flocks of new matches.

I currently work 2 jobs and train jits so my time is limited. Was seeing a girl for 2 weeks (solid face, good job, but non existent tits) but she became a stage 5 clinger. She bought me a new gi, rash guard, spats, Calvin Klein underwear. Went on dates and she would always pay. This girl messed up bad though when she said she had a surprise weekend planned and it turned out it was meeting her family.

Longest relationship i have ever been in was just over 3 years. About 2 years ago.

New age of dating?

Serial dating is the way to go. Just keep in mind that your options will start to diminish once you reach a certain age.

That's baller status right there. Save some pussy for the rest of us bro.

That's the way to do it. Enjoy all the best parts of relationships without the hassles of children, in-laws, nagging, spousal dominance, weaponized withholding of sex, and letting themselves go.

New age of dating?

lol holy shit what kind of dumb broad thinks a guys idea of a surprise weekend is meeting her parents. I would be pissed if I got put in that situation by surprise.

Serial dating is the way to go. Just keep in mind that your options will start to diminish once you reach a certain age.

I tried it, not a fan of it. Not into going out at all really so that was part of the problem. In general I don't like many women so I end up just being around a bunch of women I don't want to hang around with after I'm done banging. Im to nice to just say leave so I can play video games.

So when I find a girl I can actually stand to be around I try to make it work.

I'm in Seattle and cant get a date with a decent girl to save my life

I have been like this myself the last few years. I had one "relationship" that lasted about 4-5 otherwise nothing more than a month or so. Had profiles on two dating sites and some weekend I'd go out with 4 different women.

To be honest I would rather find the "right" person and settle down instead of the churn and burn. I pulled my profile off a few months back when I decided to move.

lol holy shit what kind of dumb broad thinks a guys idea of a surprise weekend is meeting her parents. I would be pissed if I got put in that situation by surprise.
Tell me about it. I met her mother, father, sister, grandmother, grandfather (who was laying on a death bed). Very awkward.

Back