"I have no interest in fighting Nunes. We're two Brazilians." - Cyborg

So, Anderson "killed" Vitor, Maia, Leites...some others?

Ridiculous. The reason is simple: they get local sponsors and media attention in Brazil when they are champions. Also, in Brazil, they can only really sell the events to casuals, when they turn it into "brazilian against something else" and throw a soccer-game feel to it. That's why they are not interested.

But when they are building up their careers, they fight....brazilians!!! The UFC should prevent these micro-nationalisms to damage good fights.

Edit. If Nunes beats Valentina silly and Cyborg beats whoever she fights next.....they gotta go at it. Cyborg can use her american passport!

A forum made up of all types of people doesn't have a unanimous opinion about a particular subject. Imagine that.
Yeah, and everyone of them is putting the blame on the fighters, who are all a bunch of pussies. (At least I can agree with the later part. Tra-toom-dish.)

No one reacted like when DC was on HW and didn't want to face Cain, imagine that.. You're not allowed to say "Hey, there are a dozen other fighters who are not brazilian that I'm willing to fight, why the hell do you want me to fight Nunes?"

Not to mention is pretty ridiculous Amanda Nunes to abide from her belt to fight Cyborg, had her at least cleaned his division out we could talk about it, but how many title defenses did her do?

Germaine is real champ
#paperchamp
#dealwithit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back