"I have no interest in fighting Nunes. We're two Brazilians." - Cyborg

Who exactly are you trying to troll with this bullshit?

He's amusing himself, I guess. I put him on ignore about a week ago. Haha. He's the mentally handicapped person in class throwing his snacks and juice box up against the wall. It's not his fault.

Fucking pathetic ducking cheater. Can you imagine if Americans adopted this attitude? I guess we wouldn't have DC vs Jones and a million other great fights

He's amusing himself, I guess. I put him on ignore about a week ago. Haha. He's the mentally handicapped person in class throwing his snacks and juice box up against the wall. It's not his fault.

Says the obsessed loser whom trolls Cyborg 24/7.

Cyborg is a GOAT and champion. You are a loser who trolls someone 24/7 that doesn't know you exist.

#IRONY

Fucking pathetic ducking cheater. Can you imagine if Americans adopted this attitude? I guess we wouldn't have DC vs Jones and a million other great fights

It's us against the world, brah!

Chuck-Norris-1-560x280.jpg

Nunes already admitted on UFC Unfiltered that she had no interest in fight Cyborg. She said that if Holly or GDR were 145lb champ, she would love to go up and become a 2-division champ, but if Cyborg was champ she had no interest.

So I imagine this is just Cyborg covering for Nunes so people won't demand that fight.

Nunes already admitted on UFC Unfiltered that she had no interest in fight Cyborg. She said that if Holly or GDR were 145lb champ, she would love to go up and become a 2-division champ, but if Cyborg was champ she had no interest.

So I imagine this is just Cyborg covering for Nunes so people won't demand that fight.

You imagine wrong. Cyborg Tweeted the same message a day after Nunes won the title.

Imagine the shit storm if an American champ said he/she wouldn't fight Americans.
If they were in another country where they were by far the minority I don't think anyone would care. You have to look at the situation as well. The are female Brazilian fighters. Much less women than men, much less Brazilians than Americans.

Lucky her, Nunes would duck her as well.

I wonder how long before she fails another drug test. I give it less than a year. She has no self awareness whatsoever and thinks everyone in the world is a moron willing to believe whatever bullshit comes out of her mouth

You imagine wrong. Cyborg Tweeted the same message a day after Nunes won the title.

What does that prove? You think Cyborg and Nunes have never met or talked before that? lol <Lmaoo>

And for the record, Nunes didn't bring up the fact that they were both Brazilian, she said it was because of the weight difference.

*Breaking news* Patriots refuse to play this year due to the nationality of the other teams in the NFL

League folds and will air cheerleading instead.

Damn cyborg has been ducking annoying lately lol... I meant to say fucking but the auto correct got it right

What does that prove? You think Cyborg and Nunes have never met or talked before that? lol <Lmaoo>

And for the record, Nunes didn't bring up the fact that they were both Brazilian, she said it was because of the weight difference.

It proves your excuse is nonsense. 'never met' Oh, so now you're speculating about conversations they may or may not have had in private? That's hilarious.

"I won't fight a Brazilian at 140 but now that miesha, Ronda, holly aren't champ maybe they'll fight me." - Cyborg

Correction: She Tweeted that out the very same day Amanda won the title. Didn't even wait 24 hours.

Back