I hate to say it... but Mackenzie Dern could be HUGE

Huh?

You understand that Dern's first fight lasted longer than Rousey's first 7 combined, right? Ronda viciously submitted chicks in the first seconds of the first round; they were also BJJ BBs like Gomez - Dern has lackluster decisions against 1-0 nobodies. People don't want to watch that, it's boring af.

Honda would get subbed in bjj against people like dern, gabi, bia Beatrice, gerzy, I can go on and on lol.

Gomez...? Honda beat a lot of housewives trying to be fighters..

post-40626-hot-rod-andy-samberg-embarrass-sWR2.gif

Yeah, I'm boiling with rage, can't you tell?

You sure follow me a lot

There probably won't be another big womens star unless you can get a non-trt 180lb woman like Gabi or Jazzy Alpha Female.

Rousey's timing & amount of coddling by media was perfect.

Rousey wasn't a star based on her looks. If you only bring out someone more attractive with less other sidestories it won't work.

PS whoever that bitch is in this thread who is trying to hate on Karolina needs to understand that he doesn't KK attractive because she's always well spoken, dresses classy, and maintains herself as a lady.

In the words of Masivdal: she's not one of the half-naked soul-selling bitches on social media.
She's actually got talent and skills, so she doesn't have to strip to get respect.

37ce2efd6d382f044275414dd97fd69b.gif

Translation

"She is a not a good looking, but i like her Becuase she is a good fighter and im Looking for any excuse to find her attractive"

Not strong enough to take down Joanna. Would get pummeled by Andrade. MIGHT get kneed to death in the clinch by Karolina or Michelle.
Honda would get subbed in bjj against people like dern, gabi, bia Beatrice, gerzy, I can go on and on lol.

Gomez...? Honda beat a lot of housewives trying to be fighters..

Nah, the rap on Ronda is simple; she was a good grappler who was not made to even step into a Boxing gym. 3 of those housewives took out the current Bantamweight champion.

Missed weight twice and accused her last opponent of greasing (sore winner), but neckbeards will overlook that because she has nice tits.

There probably won't be another big womens star unless you can get a non-trt 180lb woman like Gabi or Jazzy Alpha Female.
Hopefully giant bae kickboxer who trains/trained at Blackzillians makes her debut soon. She's more than 180 though :D

Translation

"She is a not a good looking, but i like her Becuase she is a good fighter and im Looking for any excuse to find her attractive"
I find talent, humility and class to be extremely sexy and attractive. It is not an excuse.

6c33bd8f93a386f2ec72f201ce09e1fe.gif

Not strong enough to take down Joanna. Would get pummeled by Andrade. MIGHT get kneed to death in the clinch by Karolina or Michelle.

Nah, the rap on Ronda is simple; she was a good grappler who was not made to even step into a Boxing gym. 3 of those housewives took out the current Bantamweight champion.

She would get submitted by the women at the top of bjj period. Michelle is getting older, Joanna appears to have lost a step and will continue to do so. Karoline is great.

She would get submitted by the women at the top of bjj period. Michelle is getting older, Joanna appears to have lost a step and will continue to do so. Karoline is great.
Who cares if she would get submitted in BJJ? There's no guarantee Dern's game will translate as well as Ronda's to MMA.

<{MingNope}>Karolina doesn't do satanic signs yet lol, hey masvidal has a beard on his head & chin
Jorge-Masvidal_241942_FighterProfile_60.png

some one pointed this out & I cant unsee it now lmao

Who cares if she would get submitted in BJJ? There's no guarantee Dern's game will translate as well as Ronda's to MMA.

I think it wil. Rhonda only submission was arm-bars..arm bars on housewives. Her throws were great though.

Dern is new to mma, she not allowed to grow into it? She has an arsenal of subs waiting to be seen. Once the community sees this, she will be loved.

I think it wil. Rhonda only submission was arm-bars..arm bars on housewives. Her throws were great though.

Dern is new to mma, she not allowed to grow into it? She has an arsenal of subs waiting to be seen. Once the community sees this, she will be loved.
She's allowed to grow into it but it doesn't help that some of her fans are already downplaying Ronda to hype her up.

She's allowed to grow into it but it doesn't help that some of her fans are already downplaying Ronda to hype her up.

Rhonda had an advantage of being a women who started in combat sports very young. She was ahead of housewives who joined because their BF or husbands did mma.

Rhonda lost to Holmes because she was in boxing early on and wasn't unskilled like the others.

Dern has been doing bjj since she was 6 and has won every title in bjj possible. So of course her fans are hopeful on what she can become. Doesn't mean she will but it's High possibility she will be great.

Back