I hate to say it... but Mackenzie Dern could be HUGE

It's not about being "hot", or having a vibe etc. it has everything to do with being able to finish fights with a victory. Dern isn't even in the UFC or fought UFC competition, why is everyone proclaiming this girl as the second coming? Reminds me of this Platinum Perry bullshit.

You act like thw women division is good to start with lol..

Dern would be like Sage Northcutt: a face but too lacking in talent.

She would be put against lower tier UFC comp but probably wouldn't be able to do much when presented against mid level.

Her striking is definitely sub par and her TD's are lacking.

Dern would be like Sage Northcutt: a face but too lacking in talent.

She would be put against lower tier UFC comp but probably wouldn't be able to do much when presented against mid level.

Her striking is definitely sub par and her TD's are lacking.

You give the womens division to much credit to start with. Its pretty horrible.

You give the womens division to much credit to start with. Its pretty horrible.

Nope.

There are a number of fighters too far ahead of Dern in terms of MMA skills set.

It's not just "match up her with her and it's a toss up".

They definitely have their tiers.

Nope.

There are a number of fighters too far ahead of Dern in terms of MMA skills set.

It's not just "match up her with her and it's a toss up".

They definitely have their tiers.

Tiers?? Gtfo, one or two are good, the rest are trash.

Tiers?? Gtfo, one or two are good, the rest are trash.

That's pretty dumb to say but you seem dead set that WMMA is garbage and that they are almost all the same skill level except for 2.

That's pretty dumb to say but you seem dead set that WMMA is garbage and that they are almost all the same skill level except for 2.

As right now it is, can it get better? Of course. But to think dern can't shake things up sounds just as dumb.

As right now it is, can it get better? Of course. But to think dern can't shake things up sounds just as dumb.

She can just via looks.

Her weight issues and amateur level striking won't go far.

Tecia, Hilll, Andrade, JJ, Thug Rose, etc. all have striking way beyond hers.

All Dern has is good looks and decent BJJ.

It would be good if she could fix those areas and add depth, which would always be welcomed in a division, she's just where she's at right now.

Good thing i know the truth because iv'e know her since she was small and train with her daily.

That's a neat story.

giphy.gif

She can just via looks.

Her weight issues and amateur level striking won't go far.

Tecia, Hilll, Andrade, JJ, Thug Rose, etc. all have striking way beyond hers.

All Dern has is good looks and decent BJJ.

It would be good if she could fix those areas and add depth, which would always be welcomed in a division, she's just where she's at right now.

I agree with you aboit the weight issue but she will continue improve, you'll see.

They tuned in for honda, i see why not.

Huh?

You understand that Dern's first fight lasted longer than Rousey's first 7 combined, right? Ronda viciously submitted chicks in the first seconds of the first round; they were also BJJ BBs like Gomez - Dern has lackluster decisions against 1-0 nobodies. People don't want to watch that, it's boring af.

Back