I hate Floyd Mayweather. Sr and Jr.

Novice4eva

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I feel like Floyd Mayweather is basically Pernell Whittaker with a huge social media following. A great boxer, but not tbe.I feel like he's ducked Prime African American fighters. I feel that he is fortunate to be alive and active in a time where people are just sheep. How many broke bums are hollering TMT? Its disgusting. I also feel that Conor McGregor going 10rnds with him proves he's overrated. If you think he cared about fans enjoying his fight, I have a diamond TMT medallion to sell u. Why would the boxing gods allow this miserable ahole to retire undefeated? Its just not fair.

And I hate Sr for giving us Jr and for taking 19mins to complete a sentence.

I hate the dark thing they put around maki rolls. Tastes like plastic.

That's unfortunate. Floyd and his Dad probably like you a lot.

I dislike Floyd for beating on women and rubbing his wealth in people's faces at every chance he gets. I dislike him for making popular money making over great fight making. Not sure how anyone likes him.

I dislike Floyd for beating on women and rubbing his wealth in people's faces at every chance he gets. I dislike him for making popular money making over great fight making. Not sure how anyone likes him.
Why does the gender of the person he assaulted matter? Are you jealous of his money? Why do you care what he does with it? Who was he supposed to come back and fight other then Connor in your opinion?

How much are you selling the medallion for?

Why does the gender of the person he assaulted matter? Are you jealous of his money? Why do you care what he does with it? Who was he supposed to come back and fight other then Connor in your opinion?

1. Fine, he assaults multiple human beings he is intimate with and who have no chance to defend themselves. Happy? 2. No, it's classless and crass to show off your money. You know this. And why would I be jealous of him and not one of the worlds 1000+ actually billionaires, many of whom don't rub their money in peoples faces. See Warren Buffet for example. 3. It's not about Connor, it's about his whole career.

I feel like Floyd Mayweather is basically Pernell Whittaker with a huge social media following. A great boxer, but not tbe.I feel like he's ducked Prime African American fighters. I feel that he is fortunate to be alive and active in a time where people are just sheep. How many broke bums are hollering TMT? Its disgusting. I also feel that Conor McGregor going 10rnds with him proves he's overrated. If you think he cared about fans enjoying his fight, I have a diamond TMT medallion to sell u. Why would the boxing gods allow this miserable ahole to retire undefeated? Its just not fair.

And I hate Sr for giving us Jr and for taking 19mins to complete a sentence.

First of all he's not overrated by anyone but complete idiots.

Is he top 25 all time? Yeah most people think so. Top 15 all time? It can be argued I suppose. Top 10? Possible but by no means would you get a definitive answer if you asked a bunch of boxing experts. He is in no way shape or form "the best ever" and only him and his immediate family spout that bullshit on a regular basis.

Other than that you come off as a whiny baby who had his warm bottle of breast milk stolen by a Mayweather fan and you never managed to get over it. It's okay man. Someone else drank your mama's titty juice. That must have been awful but don't let it ruin your entire life. It's okay that there is a black man with half a billion dollars who is kind of an asshole that retired undefeated. It's okay that he has tons of money and tons of fans and isn't in jail anymore. It's okay that he hadn't knocked down a fighter in 7 years and had been retired for 2 years before he put your hero down like Old Yeller in the shed out back. Floyd won. You lost. Find someone new to hate. Maybe an active fighter so they actually have a chance at losing and making you happy again like back before that warm bottle of pure white liquid was snatched out of your innocent little sausage fingers and your whole world stopped making sense.

Its pretty much accepted he ducked Khan, the only other fighter who could have gone toe to toe with him on points. Chose to fight Khan's leftover in Maidana who Khan just beat.

Last edited:
I hate the fries at KFC since they changed them, they used to be awesome, now they're a bad version of Burger King.

I hate the fries at KFC since they changed them, they used to be awesome, now they're a bad version of Burger King.

The dark thing they put around maki rolls is way worse, though.

The irony being, haters fuelled his success. You are responsible son.

Before BK introduced their "Satisfries" they were fairly respectable. Lower calorie & cholesterol fries never taste as good as their junkier predecessors it seems. While not "fries" in the traditional sense, BK's Chicken Fries are reasonably palatable. I still prefer McDonald's fries, Wendy's and then Arby's I suppose. Here on the East Coast the best fries can be had at Penn Station. For fast food, KFC still has the best sides around imo. Thanks for the tip though because now I won't be trying their fries.

Before BK introduced their "Satisfries" they were fairly respectable. Lower calorie & cholesterol fries never taste as good as their junkier predecessors it seems. While not "fries" in the traditional sense, BK's Chicken Fries are reasonably palatable. I still prefer McDonald's fries, Wendy's and then Arby's I suppose. Here on the East Coast the best fries can be had at Penn Station. For fast food, KFC still has the best sides around imo. Thanks for the tip though because now I won't be trying their fries.

*takes notes*

Hes a known hater. Like hates Floyd alot

I hate stanky hairy vagina, especially if rubbed in my face

1. Fine, he assaults multiple human beings he is intimate with and who have no chance to defend themselves. Happy? 2. No, it's classless and crass to show off your money. You know this. And why would I be jealous of him and not one of the worlds 1000+ actually billionaires, many of whom don't rub their money in peoples faces. See Warren Buffet for example. 3. It's not about Connor, it's about his whole career.

warren buffet and Floyd are friends. act like warren and be friends with Floyd.

Back