I hate Floyd Mayweather. Sr and Jr.

I feel like Floyd Mayweather is basically Pernell Whittaker with a huge social media following. A great boxer, but not tbe.I feel like he's ducked Prime African American fighters. I feel that he is fortunate to be alive and active in a time where people are just sheep. How many broke bums are hollering TMT? Its disgusting. I also feel that Conor McGregor going 10rnds with him proves he's overrated. If you think he cared about fans enjoying his fight, I have a diamond TMT medallion to sell u. Why would the boxing gods allow this miserable ahole to retire undefeated? Its just not fair.

And I hate Sr for giving us Jr and for taking 19mins to complete a sentence.
Floyds resume is miles deeper than Pernell's. Thats not a good comparison at all other than they are both black boxers.

No "Gods" allowed him to do anything. The guy is a product of hard work and dedication, just like he claims.

I feel like Floyd Mayweather is basically Pernell Whittaker with a huge social media following. A great boxer, but not tbe.I feel like he's ducked Prime African American fighters. I feel that he is fortunate to be alive and active in a time where people are just sheep. How many broke bums are hollering TMT? Its disgusting. I also feel that Conor McGregor going 10rnds with him proves he's overrated. If you think he cared about fans enjoying his fight, I have a diamond TMT medallion to sell u. Why would the boxing gods allow this miserable ahole to retire undefeated? Its just not fair.

You hate sr for having sarcoidosis?

You know what I hate:

onions

girls who suck on the edge of my penis like its a fucking milkshake(you don't get semen out like a milkshake dummy)

fattys with no tits

hairy lady butts(instead of pulling the hair on her head I'm tempted to grab the butt hair and pound it)

that batman vs superman couldn't of been better

Edwin Valero killed his wife then himself

every terminator after 2

whiskey dick(it happened at the worst time in my life)

working

oh and if a guy starts a fight and i beat him up...im going to jail

You know what I hate:

onions

girls who suck on the edge of my penis like its a fucking milkshake(you don't get semen out like a milkshake dummy)

fattys with no tits

hairy lady butts(instead of pulling the hair on her head I'm tempted to grab the butt hair and pound it)

that batman vs superman couldn't of been better

Edwin Valero killed his wife then himself

every terminator after 2

whiskey dick(it happened at the worst time in my life)

working
Is there a best time to get whiskey dick?

Hi Conor

Its pretty much accepted he ducked Khan, the only other fighter who could have gone toe to toe with him on points. Chose to fight Khan's leftover in Maidana who Khan just beat.
Khan beat Maidana like three and a half years before Floyd fought him. Since that fight Maidana had went 6-1.

Khan beat Maidana like three and a half years before Floyd fought him. Since that fight Maidana had went 6-1.
Yeah, and I would like to remind everyone that willie hands of stone limond had Khan doing bambi on ice earlier in his career.

STFU OP

A great modern philosopher by the name of Michael Bay made a great piece of art about people like you

I always find it hilarious how people hate Mayweather so much and find him "boring" as a fighter yet they still go and stupidly waste their money on buying his fight tickets and PPVs to hope to see him get KO'd, thus being partially responsible for his success in the first place.

Last edited:
I left BK dissapointed last time...fries no good...onion rings were just bad...Burger was ok.

Then i remembered it wasn't just this time they let me down and i asked myself: why do i keep going there?

Back