I got Nate beating Woodley, who's with me?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sooo happy Nate is back and a perfect style match up for him. Woodley won't stop him and won't out point him on the feet.

His only chance is lay and pray.....lay and pray won't get you GSP or Conor. Woodley's only chance is a couple flash knockdowns stealing rounds.

But he will get out stroke on the feet 100%

Nate Diaz is your new WW champion

After he wins this fight he'll make over 50 million combined w the GSP and conor fights after. Dats a lot of weed!

War Nate Diaz!!!!!

A5tumbleweed.jpg

Well lets see, this is what Nate looked like against Rory who beat Tyron.

64mm3t_medium.gif

I doubt this fight is actually happening but if it does Nate has zero chance against Woodley.

im favoring nate against tony but he would die against woodley, like if you wanted to create the perfect fighter to beat the shit out of nate, its tyron woodley.

This isn’t even a good troll attempt.

This fight makes no sense what so ever for anyone. For one, it is not a super fight, and I don't even think it will be much of a draw. Tyron will literally be able to pick this guy up and throw him out of the octagon.

Sooo happy Nate is back and a perfect style match up for him. Woodley won't stop him and won't out point him on the feet.

His only chance is lay and pray.....lay and pray won't get you GSP or Conor. Woodley's only chance is a couple flash knockdowns stealing rounds.

But he will get out stroke on the feet 100%

Nate Diaz is your new WW champion

After he wins this fight he'll make over 50 million combined w the GSP and conor fights after. Dats a lot of weed!

War Nate Diaz!!!!!
If Nate seriously hit the gym and added muscle to his lanky frame, I'd give him a shot against Woodley. Instead, he'd get GnP'd into oblivion.

KAom_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Still contemplating TS thought that Woodley is the perfect style match-up for Nate. Seeing how well Nate does against strongmen....

LMAO. This will be the easiest fight of Tyron's career. He would absolutely ragdoll Nate or Nick.

He lost his last fight how can he get a title shot?

not a chance. Woodley would rag doll him or KO him. Nate would just try to bang, he's very hittable.

Back