• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I got a friend request.

I just got a PM where he said that it wasn't a sham. And that I'm a good poster.
I'm no PC Principal but that's good enough for me...

Helmer friend checking in.

I love this thread and I don't really know why ps I'm drunk.

Dear Lord Jesus in heaven I got a friend request as well!

7drHiqr.gif

I just looked at people on my friends list, some banned like five years ago. Which would be around the time that Sherdog moved away from the cage design on the forum to this profile based thing.

Americaoverall. SHORT_BUS.. fuck, totally forgot about those guys.

^ I actually don't mean that. He's a great dude. He turned me on to South Park years ago and i just wanted to give him a shout out wit' a South Park reference included.

all i kno is he says he's a dean ambrose fangirl
and i can live with that bc ambrose looks damn fine in jeans
and when he wears those tight tshirts
yeah

Jeez, did we get a Regina sighting yet itt? Everyone coming out of the woodwork.

Well, this is the first cult I've joined. I look forward to the multiple wives and ritual killings. Can't wait!

I had a vague memory of him producing something great. Thanks for posting.

It was around the same time with some thread, some poster was willing to eat deodorant and punch himself in the nuts on video tape, just so that the OT would think he was cool.

Jeez, did we get a Regina sighting yet itt? Everyone coming out of the woodwork.

Ask and you shall receive...

24w80ox.jpg

I've been buds wit' Helmer since 1996.

So there.

So Helmer is the new Sherdog Celebrity like UberTS and the Burito kid?

I was not arround yet when the pedo Cinturao became infamous

If I wasn't real I wouldn't say that I have big balls, and a big dick.

White girls think I have a big dick.

Back