i get surprised everytime i see how small europoor homes are

I googled small apartments in seattle, this one just has it in the room like a prison cell

R54EQu6l.jpg

http://www.seattletimes.com/busines...artments-prison-cell-with-no-door-for-toilet/
Yup.

During my interview they were like "so, would you commute from Bellingham?" and my brain was like "will you pay for my fucking gas? Or if I move down will you pay my first and last month rent?"

It isn't a bad thing depending on the demographics and people around you. Many pretty girls depending on the city. The same cannot be said with many American cities that have light rails because many.
Um, wut to the highlighted

It isn't a bad thing depending on the demographics and people around you. Many pretty girls depending on the city. The same cannot be said with many American cities that have light rails because many.

I mean there are European cities that don't have 'hood culture/ghetto culture'. America is also really unhealthy/fat/ and has a disgusting amount of trash subcultures.

This thread also needs my boy @Thames, to shed some light on living in Denmark!

why do i care if theres a lot of pretty girls? i can only marry one and the bible says im not even supposed to check out other ones lol

why do i care if theres a lot of pretty girls? i can only marry one and the bible says im not even supposed to check out other ones lol
Also, I know a ton of girls that are pretty as fuck that'd I'd bend over a chair but to do so I'd have to start drinking wine, going to Starbucks, sell my truck, buy a hybrid, and sell my "military assault weapon".

Fuck that. I ain't doing all that for some not so good sex most likely.

Ah, but it's not just the bar and groceries. For me, the appeal is walking to multiple museums. The theater for plays and operas plus a walkable, but small, movie theater. My kid's public school will be walkable and if I choose private, I've 2-3 walking options there as well.

As a lawyer, I can walk to my office and walk to the courthouse. Which is a tremendous joy because if I had to drive to either (let alone both), my day would be chopped up with commutes. I've just started a new business and that I'll have to drive to but, thankfully, it won't be somewhere I have to go every day.

TBH, most people are getting better at planning in order to live by work, it's a big part of the return to city living for many people. And is partially spurring gentrification. So, we'll see where that trend goes.

Do you live in the USA?

And if so do you care to say which region based off this map? Or is that too personal for you?

EwHJp3B.png

What is your religion?

Are you Christian? because you are allowed to marry more than 1 woman. Christians who are against polygyny just made that up. There is nothing in your book that is against it. If you think that then you are making stuff up. Early Christians were not against it.

And lol at good troll response.

You mean to tell me you workout, travel to east asia, and go to EDM festivals but yet you do not hook up with women?

Also, I know a ton of girls that are pretty as fuck that'd I'd bend over a chair but to do so I'd have to start drinking wine, going to Starbucks, sell my truck, buy a hybrid, and sell my "military assault weapon".

Fuck that. I ain't doing all that for some not so good sex most likely.

I don't bang dimes but what you said is just not true.

I have seen enough guys who do bang dimes and heard enough stories to realize that if you are really 'desirable' to women you don't need to drop all your habits. I know liberal SJW type girls who bend over for 'ghetto' black guys even though those guys don't believe in their shit. I have also seen these type of feminist girls getting dick from 'racist' white frat boys.

You may think you need to become a hipster :eek::eek::eek: in order to bang those girls because that is what they often date. But you don't. Those girls are not going on tinder looking to date a dork they are going on Tinder to bang studs.

Not it's not, and no one said it was. Comparing middle class families to families living in poverty is hardly a fair comparison, is it? Apples and oranges, you know.
But you;'re the one who made that comparison initially?
I saw a study awhile back about house sizes. American citizens living in poverty (relative term) still live in bigger homes than Europeans in the middle class. They also have cars, video games, internet, and enough to eat, which begs the question of why there are considered to be in poverty (it's relative), but that's an argument for another day.

Are you Christian? because you are allowed to marry more than 1 woman. Christians who are against polygyny just made that up. There is nothing in your book that is against it
Um... PRETTY sure there are federal laws about this....

"Quality of life" is relative.

Some people fancy themselves hot shit because they buy a McMansion in East Bumblefuck White Trash, USA but I'd rather be in a safe and decent neighborhood with less square footage using the same budget.
Aren't most of these suburbans or rural areas safe? It seems the only truly dangerous areas in the USA are the "inner cities".

Yes there is but I thought he was saying he was against it because of his religion. In which case it isn't the case.
I think he was saying he's only allowed to marry one. Which is a legal thing.

SouthoftheAndes said:
I mean to say American cities have shit transportation. Except a select few cities.
I get that but most American cities are spread out far more than in Europe. Like look at SLC. Considered a major city but I bet most of London could fit inside of it.

Aren't most of these suburbans or rural areas safe? It seems the only truly dangerous areas in the USA are the "inner cities".
Well, there are rural areas of like Alaska that are dangerous cause of wildlife and area of Appalachia where outsiders aren't really... accepted but otherwise....

Well, there are rural areas of like Alaska that are dangerous cause of wildlife and area of Appalachia where outsiders aren't really... accepted but otherwise....
Yeah, I don't get that white trash stuff, sure these people are ugly and look disgusting but they're not dangerous. I don't see what would be the advantage of living in NYC or LA instead of some rural or suburban area if your job allows it. We are not in the 50s anymore, you can live in a cabin in Alaska and keep up with the world through the internet.
Well, there is taste, of course, if you prefer the beach or the mountains, if you prefer crowded parties or hiking.

Yeah, I don't get that white trash stuff, sure these people are ugly and look disgusting but they're not dangerous. I don't see what would be the advantage of living in NYC or LA instead of some rural or suburban area if your job allows it. We are not in the 50s anymore, you can live in a cabin in Alaska and keep up with the world through the internet.
Well, there is taste, of course, if you prefer the beach or the mountains, if you prefer crowded parties or hiking.
That's ultimately I think all that dictates where people that aren't in the poorhouse live. That last bit.

Someone like me I couldn't do Nebraska, back east, or like Hawaii even though I like the ocean. Nebraska too flat, back east too packed, Hawaii too hot and expensive.

That's ultimately I think all that dictates where people that aren't in the poorhouse live. That last bit.

Someone like me I couldn't do Nebraska, back east, or like Hawaii even though I like the ocean. Nebraska too flat, back east too packed, Hawaii too hot and expensive.
I'd probably go for the pacific northwest personally. Seems all around a good place. You got the ocean, it's not very hot or cold, you have a decent amount of wildlife, I believe it's not very expensive and it seems to be safe and somewhat modern. I wouldn't want to live in a very remote location or a very crowded location.

I'd probably go for the pacific northwest personally. Seems all around a good place. You got the ocean, it's not very hot or cold, you have a decent amount of wildlife, I believe it's not very expensive and it seems to be safe and somewhat modern. I wouldn't want to live in a very remote location or a very crowded location.
I live in the PNW bruh and it's expensive as fuck in King, Pierce, and Snohomish county.

That 125 sq feet prison cell for $1000 a month is in Seattle.

I want to get out of the west side of the state soon. Everything on this side is expensive as shit. Ideally I'd like to move to Utah and move in with a couple friends I have out there.

I'm actually surprised our average house size is bigger in Australia, considering we're more urbanised than the US.
I have had visitors from Europe comment that they thought it was weird that we all live in bungalows.
Inner city living has spiked in Melbourne in the last decade (and to a lesser extent the other state capitals), so I wouldn't assume it'll always be like that.

I'm actually surprised our average house size is bigger in Australia, considering we're more urbanised than the US.
I have had visitors from Europe comment that they thought it was weird that we all live in bungalows.
Inner city living has spiked in Melbourne in the last decade (and to a lesser extent the other state capitals), so I wouldn't assume it'll always be like that.

It's a weird thing. My house is a 2400 squarefoot stilt house on by a river beach front property. One roommate. I pay 800 a month, (I will own the house in 10 years) and live in a nice area of town in a major city in texas.

It's just a bunch of peter pans living in apartments without any real jobs until they get out of college so their credit sucks so they move into shit apartments. I've been working since 16 and have great credit.

Basically it's a mixture of peter pans, lazy kids and the baby boomers coming to reality that no one wants to buy their over priced homes, so they drop the prices. So if you can buy a house here and you have credit you can buy a great house cheap if you hold your ground with a bid.

Apartments are for suckers and shitheads.

Entertainment?

Good looking socially adapted people tend to flock to big entertaining cities where there is more 'novelty' and yes interconnections.

What do you dislike about NYC? Too many minorities? Would you prefer if it was an all white city? If that is the case then move to a large European city that has not yet been culturally 'enriched' London and Paris are out of the question. Or as David duke once boasted Moscow is the city on earth with the most 'white' people. You may run across Caucasus people and Caucasoid Muslim Tajiks, or mixed race Uzbeks but to some people that is better than 'youths'.

Big cities also attract some filthy individuals but so do the backwoods area. Personally unless you are an old person or are married and like a quite life I don't see why you would want to live in the backwoods or the flyover states. What a waste of your 20's and prime years to live in the backwoods area.

I have been around those types. In truth they envy people who live in Manhattan. At least most people in my generation do.

After you are married and ready to have kids I can understand wanting to leave NYC unless you are mega rich and can afford comfortable living in a high rise away from all the issues that people like Trump never run into.

Back