I found a perfectly good garbage bag on the causeway today

One time I was walking around town and in front of some bushes I found a hot dog. All decked out with relish and onions and what looked like bacon bits. The hot dog was too nice. I didn't trust it. In my investigation I noticed the hot dog had not been dropped, but rather placed at it's location on the ground in front of these bushes. I immediately thought it was a trap. I looked around for other people or cameras but saw nothing. I inspected the hot dog for wires or fishing lines or anything but it was fine. I started to feel foolish and thought to myself "self, this is a harmless hot dog" so I bent down to grab it and the biggest raccoon I've ever seen jumped out of the bush and bit my knuckle. "Shit!" i said, holding my bloody knuckle. But what I saw next made me laugh. On the ground 3 feet away from the hot dog was a band aid. My town is dirty.

One time I was walking around town and in front of some bushes I found a hot dog. All decked out with relish and onions and what looked like bacon bits. The hot dog was too nice. I didn't trust it. In my investigation I noticed the hot dog had not been dropped, but rather placed at it's location on the ground in front of these bushes. I immediately thought it was a trap. I looked around for other people or cameras but saw nothing. I inspected the hot dog for wires or fishing lines or anything but it was fine. I started to feel foolish and thought to myself "self, this is a harmless hot dog" so I bent down to grab it and the biggest raccoon I've ever seen jumped out of the bush and bit my knuckle. "Shit!" i said holding my bloody knuckle. But what I saw next made me laugh. On the ground 3 feet away from the hot dog was a band aid. My town is dirty.

You're slippin bud

Starting to get almost as incoherent as John Wang
I'm more far by than Jonny, wilco be to the Incoher-regency

Rex Overpressure

Eta wilco be = welcome, but autocorrect said fuck you

Generally speaking, as I throw my trash out the window while doing 65 in a 35, I think to myself, someone probably needs this.

Here @Clippy This gif is to help you in your travels today. Its of a monkey baiting a human with a piece of trash and then kicking him in the head.

1308916421_monkey_owns_kid.gif

Here's clippy in a nutshell:

I found a wallet without ID and $70 at the bottom of a river once. The pizza dinner was good that night. Good to see ya clipping on Clippy. I miss ya guys but only get access to wifi once in a while. Did shadowpriestx get banned? Why if so?

I found a wallet without ID and $70 at the bottom of a river once. The pizza dinner was good that night. Good to see ya clipping on Clippy. I miss ya guys but only get access to wifi once in a while. Did shadowpriestx get banned? Why if so?

@shadow_priest_x hasn't posted for a couple of weeks.

One time I was going to the mall uptown to get McDonalds but saw some enemies there and didn't want to deal with it, left and found 2 hundred dollar bills and 2 twenties in my path, picked them up without skipping a beat and was so excited I called my Mom from a payphone

$260 dollars!!

Hello Clippy.

Should have called me. We d have dealt with these fucks.

Back