I found a perfectly good garbage bag on the causeway today

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
On my walk I found a folded up heavy duty garbage bag. So I picked it up and carried it along.

It's crazy cause I was just cleaning up behind my garage and was putting pieces of metal in a regular bag and was concerned the garbage man might cut himself up but now I'll double bag it with this heavy duty bag.

It's funny cause I was legit thinking "I wish I had a heavy duty garbage bag" and there one is on my travels. The good lord provides.

Tell me about things you've found

@Clippy, please make a list of stuff that you've picked up from the ground.

I found a large tote on the causeway. It was in perfect condition. I carried it all the way home up hill, was an awkward carry and walk. I also had to climb down rocks to get it.

I use it frequently, demolotion, bricks, plaster, thorn bushes etc etc

You know those things that hold wires on telephone polls? Found one in the woods and use it as a door stop

PoleTec_Home_1.jpg

One time I was going to the mall uptown to get McDonalds but saw some enemies there and didn't want to deal with it, left and found 2 hundred dollar bills and 2 twenties in my path, picked them up without skipping a beat and was so excited I called my Mom from a payphone

$260 dollars!!

One time I was going to the mall uptown to get McDonalds but saw some enemies there and didn't want to deal with it, left and found 2 hundred dollar bills and 2 twenties in my path, picked them up without skipping a beat and was so excited I called my Mom from a payphone

$260 dollars!!
Wow. Didn't know you felt that way towards first nations people. At least you got $260 for your troubles.

Normal people ask the genie for fame, fortune, love, sex, and precious goods. Clippy asks for a heavy-duty garbage bag. Just one of several reasons he's revered on here.

One time I found a group of teens looking for something I didn't have so they beat the shit out of me.

<Fedor23>

$260 dollars!!

$240

You should put all your threads into it you filthy little bitch, street walking and fingering passed out barchicks with gibberish pouring from your lips, smacking them together with a "plip, plip" sound like Gatsby with his cousin

You should put all your threads into it you filthy little bitch, street walking and fingering passed out barchicks with gibberish pouring from your lips, smacking them together with a "plip, plip" sound like Gatsby with his cousin

what

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back