I feel the need to fat shame myself.

I almost always feel regret after going to Chinese buffets

You just have to think about the last time you went to one, and focus on that negative feeling, then the temptation will pass.

embrace the thickness of your body fat, if you wanna eat and balloon its alright, do it, just make sure that you will states a generous tip to the grave diggers because they will dig a wide fucking hole

You here: four hour.

13b0db0c80d3ee6e773e461a335c60de.jpg

The two rare times I really pigged out, I ended up vomitting because stuff wouldn't go down the stomach drain. One of those times, I ate some sort of jelly beans in advance. I suspect that caused some blockage.

unless you're health is at risk, or you have some deep seated complex, leave that shit to women. It really doesn't help, anyway.

I'm not fat, but I pulled a super fat kid move earlier. I didn't have to work today so I got hammered last night. I was craving the Chinese buffet, but I couldn't find anybody to go with.

The buffet here will give you a Styrofoam container and a plastic soup container if you want to fill up a round to go though, so that's what I did. I've only seen one person do that before and he was wearing sweatpants. The food was delicious and I was able to get uncomfortably full, but I still feel dirty.
How's the quest for self-improvement going, fatty? We need an update!

Did you ask for a water cup and fill it with soda on the sly?

I'm also looking for recommendations on a bathroom scale if any of you fat bastards has any.

Don't have a scale but these might work for some of you guys.

floor-scales-500x500.jpg

6117_250X250.jpg

I'm more disappointed that you only got one takeout box. There's a buffet close to where I work and people regularly get 2-3 boxes for lunch.

I'm Dutch so when I got to a buffet I eat until I nearly puke. I'm getting my monies worth damn it!! And F you and your salads and breads.....trying to fill me up on your cheap food. Give me the meats and seafood.
This guy gets it.

Back