I dont understand why people feel like Bisping gonna beat GSP

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
I feel like GSP gonna school Michael Bisping. Bisping been controlled on the ground before and GSP gonna jab him all night. Ever since BISPING KO Luke people act like he has this super power and will ko GSP. Bisping isnt a ko artist, he tkos most his opponents with volume. GSP dominates Bisping on the feet and ground.
nintchdbpict000278882363.jpg
Screen-Shot-2014-04-16-at-8.04.22-PM.png
fS7FHAj.gif
chael-sonnen-michael-bisping-ufc-on-fox-2.jpg
bispingrashad300_medium.gif
bispingrashad100_medium.gif
GSP will dominate this man and retire him.

He won't

Bisping is average at best

50-45 GSP

I also don't see why people think otherwise. Yea he's bigger but the size difference won't negate GSP's wrestling.

people dream he's goat..
they will wake up when he goes to sleep...

Dan-Henderson-Michael-Bisping-115.jpg

with that said, GSP 50-45

Bisping was controlled like, once on the ground.

Even Anderson and Rockhold couldn't dominate Bisping on the feet let alone a much smaller GSP.

GSP hasn't fought in over THREE YEARS.

The King will win!

showing 185'ers and 205'ers taking down bisping prove that a 170'er will have the same success?

Because he has 30 lbs on GSP, he has good/great TDD and scrambling, GSP's knees are shot, Bisping has at least as good of striking as GSP and a longer reach, Bisping doesn't gas, Bisping has passed a USADA test, Bisping hasn't been out of the game for 4 years.

Even Anderson and Rockhold couldn't dominate Bisping on the feet let alone a much smaller GSP.

The King will win!
giphy.gif
699_Anderson_Silva_vs_Michael_Bisping.0.0.jpg
upload_2017-9-26_12-19-47.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg
Bisping.png
Luke%2BRockhold%2BHead%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif
Luke%2BRockhold%2BQuestion%2BMark%2BKicks%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif
Luke%2BRockhold%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B(3).gif
Lots of greats have come back from layoffs and retain their titles. GSP keeps himself in great shape and will come back and dominate Bisping.

Last edited:

The King will win!
Bisbing was embarrassed on the ground by our lord and savior Chael P

Post USADA Ping is Goat. GSP won't be able to handle his Riddum

<GSPWoah>

The King will win!

You should Do stand Up

Good comedian

The King will win!
4 years by time they fight

showing 185'ers and 205'ers taking down bisping prove that a 170'er will have the same success?
Because he has 30 lbs on GSP, he has good/great TDD and scrambling, GSP's knees are shot, Bisping has at least as good of striking as GSP and a longer reach, Bisping doesn't gas, Bisping has passed a USADA test, Bisping hasn't been out of the game for 4 years.
GSP isnt as small as you think lol. Dude looks like the hulk from bulking for a few months to MW. Hes walking around like 195 right now. How does Bisping have 30 pounds on him lol ? GSP doesnt walk around weighing 170 pounds hhahahaahaa. GSP said in a interview that hes walking around 195 right now. So Bisping would have to weight 225 to have 30 pounds on him lol. Bisping isnt that big.

GSP isnt as small a you think lol. Dude looks like the hulk from bulking for a few months to MW. Hes walking around like 195 right now. How does Bisping have 30 pounds on him lol ? GSP doesnt walk around weighing 170 pounds hhahahaahaa.

and bisping doesn't walk around at 185 lbs hahahahahahahhahah

and bisping doesn't walk around at 185 lbs hahahahahahahhahah
When did i say he did ? Bisping probably walks around like 208 at most. GSP is walking around 195 right now. That would be around 10 pounds not fucking 30. Bisping isnt that big lol.

The thing is... Bisbing is just so bad
GSP is not really a fighter, he's just an athlete, He would not be taking this fight if he thought he was going to lose

When did i say he did ? Bisping probably walks around like 208 at most. GSP is walking around 195 right now. That would be around 10 pounds not fucking 30. Bisping isnt that big lol.

208 lol ..
A. Silva cutting from 197lb
Rockhold cutting from 204lb his last fight and those 2 are bigger than Bisping

GSP is a weak fighter but smart to choose opponents. Bisping is the only MW he can beat. But he won't...

208 lol ..
A. Silva cutting from 197lb
Rockhold cutting from 204lb his last fight and those 2 are bigger than Bisping
Im just estimating. Still proves my point that Bisping doesnt have 30 pounds on GSP like the dude commenting said lol. Im estimating Bisping is walking around about 10 to 15 pound heavier than GSP right now. Bisping isnt as enormous as people make him out to be.

when did I say GSP walked at 170? Or that bisping is 30 lbs heavier?

Back