I dont understand why people feel like Bisping gonna beat GSP

when did I say GSP walked at 170? Or that bisping is 30 lbs heavier?
You didnt if you use your eyes i was responding to your post and another guys post.

fwiw pretty sure bisping said he was 217 on the mma hour

Because he beat (a washed up) Anderson Silva, Rockhold (who fought like a dumbass), and (old man) Hendo. Look at those names! He's the greatest!
In other words, Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

Gsp has been out for 4 years bro. He didn't look good in his last fight, and is also going up to 185. He was a great fighter but there is a big size difference between him and ping (bisping is also a better striker). If anything, I don't see how gsp takes this.

I just can't see GSP holding down Bisping or out boxing him Tim Kennedy is a big dude Cheap is a danm good wrestler and he could hold Bisping but I guess that's why we watch the fights

Bisping is going to humiliate GSP. You'll see.

GSP isnt as small as you think lol. Dude looks like the hulk from bulking for a few months to MW. Hes walking around like 195 right now. How does Bisping have 30 pounds on him lol ? GSP doesnt walk around weighing 170 pounds hhahahaahaa. GSP said in a interview that hes walking around 195 right now. So Bisping would have to weight 225 to have 30 pounds on him lol. Bisping isnt that big.

Have you ever met him? Bisbing is fucking Huge. Easily walks around at 220+. Fucking easily.

Chael has been north of 240.

208 lol ..
A. Silva cutting from 197lb
Rockhold cutting from 204lb his last fight and those 2 are bigger than Bisping

If you think Rocksalt walks around at 204 lbs, before hitting camp and dieting immediately prior to his cut, you are positively insane.

Bisping isn't as ripped as Goerge is, he might be five to ten heavier onnfight night but at least half of that will be fat.

Goerge probublay actually has more weight from muscle than bisping does at this point.

Bisping is already planning his retirement even he knows he's gonna lose.

I guarantee he has trouble sleeping at night thinking about how a 170 Goerge chunked his ass around and doesn't want to know what a bigger 185 George feels like when he gets ahold of you

I truly hope Bisping KO's him cold so the whole Sherdog would explode<DCrying>

Probably because GSP hasn't fought in 3 years, is too small for MW, and got retired by Johny Hendricks. I don't have an opinion, though, I'm not interested in this sham fight. Both these guys suck, and it is an embarrassment that MW is getting put on hold by Bisping.

Back