i dont think Till can beat Usman if Usman fights the same way he did against Meek

Till and Usman is such a quality fight that I'd like it now, next year, or for a title (roughly 2-3 years)

As of now, The Gorilla Till unblemished, still.

It's quite possible, we've seen great Euro strikers get wrestlefucked before. Cerrone even managed to get him down for a brief moment. With this guy and Covington in the division it is pretty much going to be a necessity to have elite anti-wrestling or be a monster from the bottom.

Usman's wrestling is just too good. As long as Usman doesn't trade with Till, easy UD win for Usman.

Not even an Usman fan, just seems obvious this is what he'll do.
I’m a Till fan and agree.

I have seen Darren Till beating an aggressive wrestler in Guillermo Martinez Ayme in Argentina. He would be fine against that boring Usman.

I think till beats usman, till is huge

Till isn't ever beating Usman. Usman is 30% better then Till

When the time comes, Lord Till will put his wicked left on Camaro and send him to the graveyard.

Still not Till size, he is massive for 170 and a much better striker.
Till's tall with a big frame but so is Meek, the difference is that meek is carrying around significant muscle as well but Usman still rag dolled him. Just please don't waste any more exciting prospects against the black fitch, give him Covington, Masvidal or nelson.

Tough fight for Till. How is Till's TDD? Usman is an A level blanket.

It wasn't pretty but it was dominant and Meek was a bloody mess.

Cowboy was a good win for Till but the style played into his strength and as a result I think he's a little overhyped around here
Usman would toss him around all fight imo.

meek was very slow with his strikes. something till is not. it will be a totally different encounter.

Back