i dont think Till can beat Usman if Usman fights the same way he did against Meek

shercatdog

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Usman's wrestling is just too good. As long as Usman doesn't trade with Till, easy UD win for Usman.

Not even an Usman fan, just seems obvious this is what he'll do.

Till is the biggest and strongest guy 30% would have ever fought, I think Till would Knee him for the KO.

30%

source.gif

Till I believe would stay away from the takedown much better than Meek did. Its a good fight to make at this point. Not sure Usman gets it. He may need two more gatekeeper fights to get back into good graces with the boss at this point.

46.452 % of people like stats
36.12 % of people think stats stupid
87.235 % are annoyed now looking at stupid numbers
99.99% of sherdog stats are bullshit

Usman's wrestling is just too good. As long as Usman doesn't trade with Till, easy UD win for Usman.

Not even an Usman fan, just seems obvious this is what he'll do.
Is Usman gonna be 30% against Till though? that's the hanger...
<Prem974>

This would be a good clash of styles, I think Till and Usman are pretty close to the same weight. I would make Till a slight favorite.

After Usman's last performance, this fight will never happen.

The UFC wants big things from this guy as potentially Bispings replacement in the UK market.

They will NOT put him in there against wrestle fuckers......

If Usman struggles to get Till down he will get absolutely butchered on the feet.

The UFC doesn't need another lay and pray dryhumping boring wrestler.

They need a British KO machine.

Till would enable 40% Usman .
Haha! “You've unlocked 40% Usman. Good luck!”
Seriously though, I do hope Till can aquire the defensive wrestling necessary to make this potential matchup exciting.

Till's defensive wrestling is a question mark to me. I honestly have no clue what he's capable of on the ground.

Still not Till size, he is massive for 170 and a much better striker.

How is he much bigger? Meek cuts a ton of weight ans he is even more shredded than till. Meek is huge. Till isnt evem the biggest weight cutter. Tyron and probably nordine taleb are.
Till sounds pathetic when he tries to act like he is thr biggest guy in the division lol. Lhw what a joke. He wouldnt even be an average sized middleweight let alone lhw.

Back