I don't have HIV

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Apparently, that's a standard blood test they run now for physicals. I didn't know that (that they did the test, not that I didn't have the bug, because of course I don't).

I hope my sherbros have the same good fortune at their annuals.

Apparently, that's a standard blood test they run now for physicals. I didn't know that (that they did the test, not that I didn't have the bug, because of course I don't).

How did this go?

a-medical-illustration-of-colonoscopy-original.jpg

I heard it’s really hard to get hiv from intercourse with a woman . It’s Mostly gay dudes, heroine or speed junkies who get it.

Still want to know how it started also. Did an African dude fuck an infected monkey ?

The people that helped you with that are technically HIV Aides

I heard it’s really hard to get hiv from intercourse with a woman . It’s Mostly gay dudes, heroine or speed junkies who get it.

Still want to know how it started also. Did an African dude fuck an infected monkey ?

In Soviet Africa, infected monkey fuck you.

Are you a fudge packer? Just wondering. Issues like that aren't common among the general population.

If at first you don’t succeed...

Are you a fudge packer? Just wondering. Issues like that aren't common among the general population.
What issue? Not knowing that they take the test or not having HIV? I'll assume you mean both and therefore knew they take the test and are also positive for the bug. Treatments can prolong your filthy life.

It's difficult but not impossible, the chances are slim though. The ones usually getting infected are on the receiving end of anal sex. Men or women.

That story sounds like the adult version of Santa Clause, Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. Definitely a more sinister inception.

And yes, it's extremely rare but 0.11% which is very weird considering how people can get it after one encounter.

I just think of the story of adult star Darren James contracting it from someone after one encounter and spreading it to another woman after one encounter!

Back