I don't have HIV

What issue? Not knowing that they take the test or not having HIV? I'll assume you mean both and therefore knew they take the test and are also positive for the bug. Treatments can prolong your filthy life.

I mean not knowing they have HIV. Most know there are tests available. Most high risk HIV candidates and gays and drug users. A small part of the population.

I heard it’s really hard to get hiv from intercourse with a woman . It’s Mostly gay dudes, heroine or speed junkies who get it.

Still want to know how it started also. Did an African dude fuck an infected monkey ?

You heard it here folks. It's hard to get AIDS.

tenor.gif

I mean not knowing they have HIV. Most know there are tests available. Most high risk HIV candidates and gays and drug users. A small part of the population.

Who said anything about not knowing they have tests or being high risk? I said I didn't know they did that test as a part of a routine physical.

It's a fucking miracle I've never caught anything.

Congrats bro!

Getting back a clean STD test is one of the best feelings ever.

They didn’t check for that last time I had a physical. That’s usually separate

Apparently, that's a standard blood test they run now for physicals. I didn't know that (that they did the test, not that I didn't have the bug, because of course I don't).

I hope my sherbros have the same good fortune at their annuals.

Good happy luck news man. Screw condoms they are evil.

Apparently, that's a standard blood test they run now for physicals. I didn't know that.

No, it is not. It is an expensive, separate, test not covered by most insurances. You, or your doctor, have to request it. So, your doctor has just run up your insurance payments. There is an 'at home' test that can be done with saliva. Accuracy rate is very good.

I'm sorry but you see, you don't have the HIV... But fullllll blooown aids!!

Back