I believe Ben Shapiro is pandering to the Right because its his best way to the Presidency

*Disclaimer: Canadian Perspective*

When he let that dude in a dress put his hands on his neck and threaten him without even trying to defend himself, he sunk his chances at the presidency.

Now you can say what you want about toxic masculinity or whatever, but in the words of Malcom X: "Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."
Now I'm not saying the kid should have killed the dude that was assaulting him, but fer pete's sakes, at least slap the dudes hand away and stand up and look him in the eye and tell him to keep his hands to himself. He just looked passive and small.

If you can't stand up for yourself, how are you going to stand up for your countryman? Especially with the whole world looking at your country the way sport fans look at dominant teams like the Patriots or the Warriors -envy, jealousy hatred and admiration- they want your spot. They are going to try to take it, and they won't play fair.

We can only hope...

Btw, don’t care about abortion (though I abhor the act), support gay marriage and think trannies can pretend to be whatever they want.

It’s just everything else is so much more important, and so much better than what democrats offer.

I think Shapiro is just an opportunist like Trump.

The reason I say this is because of all my years of living in California, and Arizona and Nevada I have never met in person a Jewish person who was against abortion, gay marriage or opposed transgenders
This genius literally thinks not fitting a stereotype is evidence of dishonesty. You can’t make up this level of stupidity.

I honestly believe he is only pandering because he has stated before he wants to be the first Jewish president of the USA.

Donald Trump who is a liberal, who knew he wouldn't be able to win that left wing vote since Hillary had it on lock, he pandered to the right as well and won the presidency.

I think Shapiro is just an opportunist like Trump.

The reason I say this is because of all my years of living in California, and Arizona and Nevada I have never met in person a Jewish person who was against abortion, gay marriage or opposed transgenders

I think some Pew report said 89 percent of Jews supported abortion in any circumstance, and Jews support gay marriage more than anyone else in America as well.

https://www.jta.org/2013/07/29/news-opinion/the-telegraph/poll-jews-support-abortion
https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/

Shapiro is the only Jewish person Ive seen who opposes abortion, gay marriage and refuses to acknowledge transgenders. He is a super rarity, even religious Jewish actress Mayim Bialik supported abortion and doesn't support pro life movement, she also supports gay marriage and she is a practicing orthodox Jew not a reform.

Ive met republican Jews in Palm Springs when I worked as a waiter for a summer rich Jews and they all supported gay marriage, abortion, transgender acknowledgement etc. but they were fiscally republicans.

If you ever run across a Jewish conservative many times they are fiscal conservative and socially liberal.

Im sure their are the few Jews who oppose these things but they are probably in their 80s and 90s.

I also met a female rabbi during my TV production class, she was a Jewish rabbi and yet supported gay marriage and abortion.

Shaprio is way too intelligent even hearing him on the Dave Rubin show, you can tell he doesn't really oppose gay marriage, he was wording his view carefully, he is pandering to the right for his long term goal.

I think he might be a libertarian, but how is he going to win a presidency that he wants so badly being a libertarian when they have no numbers the two party system is dominant.

<Dany07>

I know I used this the other day but can't resist

"He's not even President of his room"
-Pordan Jeterson

Back