I believe Ben Shapiro is pandering to the Right because its his best way to the Presidency

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly believe he is only pandering because he has stated before he wants to be the first Jewish president of the USA.

Donald Trump who is a liberal, who knew he wouldn't be able to win that left wing vote since Hillary had it on lock, he pandered to the right as well and won the presidency.

I think Shapiro is just an opportunist like Trump.

The reason I say this is because of all my years of living in California, and Arizona and Nevada I have never met in person a Jewish person who was against abortion, gay marriage or opposed transgenders

I think some Pew report said 89 percent of Jews supported abortion in any circumstance, and Jews support gay marriage more than anyone else in America as well.

https://www.jta.org/2013/07/29/news-opinion/the-telegraph/poll-jews-support-abortion
https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/

Shapiro is the only Jewish person Ive seen who opposes abortion, gay marriage and refuses to acknowledge transgenders. He is a super rarity, even religious Jewish actress Mayim Bialik supported abortion and doesn't support pro life movement, she also supports gay marriage and she is a practicing orthodox Jew not a reform.

Ive met republican Jews in Palm Springs when I worked as a waiter for a summer rich Jews and they all supported gay marriage, abortion, transgender acknowledgement etc. but they were fiscally republicans.

If you ever run across a Jewish conservative many times they are fiscal conservative and socially liberal.

Im sure their are the few Jews who oppose these things but they are probably in their 80s and 90s.

I also met a female rabbi during my TV production class, she was a Jewish rabbi and yet supported gay marriage and abortion.

Shaprio is way too intelligent even hearing him on the Dave Rubin show, you can tell he doesn't really oppose gay marriage, he was wording his view carefully, he is pandering to the right for his long term goal.

I think he might be a libertarian, but how is he going to win a presidency that he wants so badly being a libertarian when they have no numbers the two party system is dominant.

He's a dweeby midget. Have you listened to him talk? He's more likely to be on the receiving end of a swirly than getting elected president.

If he's faking it he's doing a hell of a good job

He's very smug which could work against him.

He's a dweeby midget. Have you listened to him talk? He's more likely to be on the receiving end of a swirly than getting elected president.

Honestly, i never thought Trump would be president either.

So never say NEVER. You'll just turn into a bitter cunt if "the unthinkable" happens.

I don't think Ben Shapiro would be make a great president. He's too principled, which is a no-no in Washington.

his voice is like a weasel for sure lol so nasally

But he has said his goal is to be the first Jewish president of the USA. You never know he has a big following among conservatives and he is very smart and a fierce debater, I think he believes if he panders hard to the ultra right with his vocal opposition of Abortion and Transgender normalcy he can win he is still a young dude so he has time and right now he is building his base for the long term

his voice is like a weasel for sure lol so nasally

But he has said his goal is to be the first Jewish president of the USA. You never know he has a big following among conservatives and he is very smart and a fierce debater, I think he believes if he panders hard to the ultra right with his vocal opposition of Abortion and Transgender normalcy he can win he is still a young dude so he has time and right now he is building his base for the long term

Shapiro vs. The Rock 2020.

God, make it happen.

So never say NEVER. You'll just turn into a bitter cunt if "the unthinkable" happens.

I don't think Ben Shapiro would be make a great president. He's too principled, which is a no-no in Washington.

I think you underestimate how deeply the Jew conspiracy element of the Republican base runs.

Literal Nazi are currently running as Republicans...

If Shapiro was a true political opportunist, he’d be a Democrat. Much clearer path on the left.

Last edited:
If he's faking it he's doing a hell of a good job

article-2416117-1BB7EB07000005DC-174_634x505.jpg

He does have one remarkable feature: the ability to allow right-wingers and reactionaries to delude themselves into thinking they're smarter than the left and center, and he does this by using objectivist propaganda to assure them that what is most convenient for them to think (there is no racism, poor people are lazy, guns don't correlate with gun violence, etc.) is the rational truth.

I actually think that could be very powerful in the post-Trump era of Republicans having been forced to come to terms with the fact that they elected and supported a functionally retarded person.

I honestly believe he is only pandering because he has stated before he wants to be the first Jewish president of the USA.

Donald Trump who is a liberal, who knew he wouldn't be able to win that left wing vote since Hillary had it on lock, he pandered to the right as well and won the presidency.

I think Shapiro is just an opportunist like Trump.

The reason I say this is because of all my years of living in California, and Arizona and Nevada I have never met in person a Jewish person who was against abortion, gay marriage or opposed transgenders

I think some Pew report said 89 percent of Jews supported abortion in any circumstance, and Jews support gay marriage more than anyone else in America as well.

https://www.jta.org/2013/07/29/news-opinion/the-telegraph/poll-jews-support-abortion
https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/

Shapiro is the only Jewish person Ive seen who opposes abortion, gay marriage and refuses to acknowledge transgenders. He is a super rarity, even religious Jewish actress Mayim Bialik supported abortion and doesn't support pro life movement, she also supports gay marriage and she is a practicing orthodox Jew not a reform.

Ive met republican Jews in Palm Springs when I worked as a waiter for a summer rich Jews and they all supported gay marriage, abortion, transgender acknowledgement etc. but they were fiscally republicans.

If you ever run across a Jewish conservative many times they are fiscal conservative and socially liberal.

Im sure their are the few Jews who oppose these things but they are probably in their 80s and 90s.

I also met a female rabbi during my TV production class, she was a Jewish rabbi and yet supported gay marriage and abortion.

Shaprio is way too intelligent even hearing him on the Dave Rubin show, you can tell he doesn't really oppose gay marriage, he was wording his view carefully, he is pandering to the right for his long term goal.

I think he might be a libertarian, but how is he going to win a presidency that he wants so badly being a libertarian when they have no numbers the two party system is dominant.
Ben Shapiro?

Presidency?

Actually, considering our current POTUS, that's not unreasonable.

Shapiro vs. The Rock 2020.

God, make it happen.

I think you underestimate how deeply the Jew conspiracy element of the Republican base runs.

Literal Nazi are currently running as Republicans...

If Shapiro was a true political opportunist, he’d be a Democrat. Much clearer path on the left.

most Republicans support Jews they are pro Israel in general

The only thing that could commit a smart dude to talking about stupid shit for such a long time is Anderson Silva money, playboy.

<{silvanormal}>

President? Lol.

He panderers to the right mainly because of Israel, that's his main concern. He claims to be right wing libertarian but he hates Ron paul, he called him an Alt right anti Semite.

America will never elect a nerdlinger president. His opponent would beat him up during a debate and he'd have to tape his glasses together.

Not gonna happen buddy.

He's very smug which could work against him.

I really like him, but he is. And he hates tattoos...I'm all tatted up. So fuck eem'

If he could tone down the condescending tone (you have to to be able to reach across the aisle) he'd be a good candidate

The left would be wise to consider their continued use of identity politics, character assassinations, arbitrary labels, hysterics towards whites, etc... didn't serve them well the last election.

I don't care either way. I live my life according to my values and stay far way from politics. I can fiddle while this place burns.

No surprise with Jews approving gay marriage etc, their goal is to undermine Christianity in the US. :rolleyes:

Serious now - I highly doubt Ben is pandering in hopes of being president one day.

Back