I am trans (MtF). Ask me anything.

Once we rid the world of bigots such as yourself and become a more understanding people and aren't afraid of our insecurities.

I can already tell just by this thread, and our converstation that you have pent up sexual urges for the opposite sex and have had thoughts that you could possibly be in the wrong body.

Some day, hopefully soon, people like you won't exist and we'll all be able to function as a normal society with no bounds or bigotry holding us back.
YOUR either a troll, or YOUR retarded. Based on your pics with your bf, I assume the latter. Now go ahead and correct my yours

Pics (or this thread is worthless, I know).

Before (will pst this pic with face later):

u9DlF3T.jpg

Right before starting hormones:

RNHEsSg.png

who would you rather immigrate to korea:

1) muslims
2) north koreans?

Your infecting.....ja'mychal
My names not Ja'mychal, that would be my boyfriend and I'm not sure what he has to do with this.

You're really weird, and from your posts I can see that you have a lot of insecurities, I truly hope you fill whatever void you have in your life that is making you so cruel.

who would you rather immigrate to korea:

1) muslims
2) north koreans?

Are the Muslims Iranians/Persians? They're very accepting.

North Korean, who the hell knows?

Typical response someone with a small dick would give. And yeah, I'm sure mental illness does go back thousands of years.

You said it yourself, I'm a short unfunny hypeman. The fuck else would my confidence come from?

Btw check your PMs soon homie.

You said it yourself, I'm a short unfunny hypeman. The fuck else would my confidence come from?

Btw check your PMs soon homie.
"Are you threatening me?" And if it's a dick pic, your gone. I know, "-you're"

Back