I am gonna laugh so hard if Chael beats Fedor

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
seriously. Chael “ Collector of Pride Heads” Sonnen has already collected Shogun ( via sub HA), Wandy, Rampage, and Filho and removed them from relevance

And now hes going after Fedor? The greatest hw of all time and every pride fanboys wet dream?

If he wins. It will be fucking hilarious

seriously. Chael “ Collector of Pride Heads” Sonnen has already collected Shogun ( via sub HA), Wandy, Rampage, and Filho and removed them from relevance

And now hes going after Fedor? The greatest hw of all time and every pride fanboys wet dream?

If he wins. It will be fucking hilarious
Not as hard as the ladies laugh at you.

giphy.gif

Would have been something 10 years ago. They are both decrepit shells of their primes now.

Nah, the dude lays on people

He can easily lay on guys who always got laid on like Wand Andy Page, but I can’t see him laying on Fedor for 15 minutes, in all likelihood he eats a couple of punches coming in, turtles up and quits in familiar fashion

Wrong forum

Ban

He will. Fedor is overrated as fuck. Sloppy brawler.

Beat them at the tail end of their career. What a feat.

It's obvious you havent been around long, so let me educate you.

Fedor is going to maul chael sonnen, bad.

Beat them at the tail end of their career. What a feat.

It's obvious you havent been around long, so let me educate you.

Fedor is going to maul chael sonnen, bad.
And what if he doesn’t?

Sonnen could get his first clean KO or TKO in ages here. I also think he can lay on him as well long as he doesn’t get caught in an armbar. You can never count out sonnen being subbed but this is easily Sonnen’s fight.

Sonnen could get his first clean KO or TKO in ages here. I also think he can lay on him as well long as he doesn’t get caught in an armbar. You can never count out sonnen being subbed but this is easily Sonnen’s fight.
You say Chael tkos Fedor???e suicide please...right now...

You say Chael tkos Fedor???e suicide please...right now...
That faberge’ egg chin could be cracked by anyone. Sonnen actually has better boxing than most people think. Fedora is sloppy, shitty chin, and fights like most random people you see on World Star. Sonnen is also much quicker. Yeah, I think Fedor is going to get slept but I’ll settle for a wrestle fucking.

Chael had 3 fights in Japan during his prime. Couldn't manage a single win.

No matter what happens against washed up retirees, his record will always be 0 wins out of 3 in Japan.

That faberge’ egg chin could be cracked by anyone. Sonnen actually has better boxing than most people think. Fedora is sloppy, shitty chin, and fights like most random people you see on World Star. Sonnen is also much quicker. Yeah, I think Fedor is going to get slept but I’ll settle for a wrestle fucking.

Spoken like a complete casual. Cringeworthy, actually.

Fedor fought in the weakest division of all time, HW. Athletic big men play major sports, they dont fight... The lower divisions have pretty athletic guys because they are too small for major sports. Chael fought in those.. Fedor fought cans and got beat up by a middle weight and a football reject... Easy win for chael.

Fedors outdated 2003 wild punches wont work on chael

Back