I am gonna laugh so hard if Chael beats Fedor

The ref had a headpiece and told them what to do. Chael is undefeated

So Chael took a dive? So you admit he's a cheat and untrustworthy?

Damn it's worse than i thought...

So Chael took a dive? So you admit he's a cheat and untrustworthy?

Damn it's worse than i thought...
That is why japan doesn't count. Chael is telling us this to prove he took a dive. #undefeated

How long has spinning back fists been apart of boxing again?

eq0w63yk1dvz.gif

He also outstruck Rampage pretty easily. Wanderlei is the biggest joke in MMA and that fight sucked so theres not much to reference there.

Fedor has been put down so many times and rocked there's no way any legit MMA fan could say he couldn't get dropped by virtually anyone he fights. If you want me to post all the gifs of Fedor getting rocked recently, I will and they have a lot more relevance than your spinning back fist GIF being used as a boxing argument. Classic Fedor boomer fans.
Cheal got put on the seat of his pants by washed Wand after a carcrash u herb

You're acting like Fedor is on a good streak. Chael has been roided to the gills beating past their prime fighters. Beating Pride guys in 2018 means nothing when Pride died in 06. It only shows how high you think of the Pride guys. I guess you're just jealous you never got to witness Pride and you got into MMA during the Chael / Silva days. Spoiler alert, Silva got subbed in Pride...

You're acting like Fedor is on a good streak. Chael has been roided to the gills beating past their prime fighters. Beating Pride guys in 2018 means nothing when Pride died in 06. It only shows how high you think of the Pride guys. I guess you're just jealous you never got to witness Pride and you got into MMA during the Chael / Silva days. Spoiler alert, Silva got subbed in Pride...
Pride guys have out lasted ufc from same era.
Amazing really

Nah, the dude lays on people

He can easily lay on guys who always got laid on like Wand Andy Page, but I can’t see him laying on Fedor for 15 minutes, in all likelihood he eats a couple of punches coming in, turtles up and quits in familiar fashion

Fedor can easily be laid on. He's weakest off his back. His only noteworthy moment off his back is reversing Noguiera IMO. Those armbars are fantastic but were performed on Coleman and Choi.

Reversing Randleman I forgot about as well.

And that was in his prime. Arona was able to lay n pray quite easily.

Fedor's TDD off the cage is amateur level. Fedor's chin is also so weak I feel even a pillow fist will be able to rock him.

On the other hand Chael would be lucky to withstand even a single punch. I can see Fedor come out, throw a haymaker Chael shoots underneath in the opening seconds though. I think Chael may be able to avoid it.

Chael is the king as long his opponent is either washed up or doesn’t push him too hard.

Fedor can easily be laid on. He's weakest off his back. His only noteworthy moment off his back is reversing Noguiera IMO. Those armbars are fantastic but were performed on Coleman and Choi.

Reversing Randleman I forgot about as well.

And that was in his prime. Arona was able to lay n pray quite easily.

Fedor's TDD off the cage is amateur level. Fedor's chin is also so weak I feel even a pillow fist will be able to rock him.

On the other hand Chael would be lucky to withstand even a single punch. I can see Fedor come out, throw a haymaker Chael shoots underneath in the opening seconds though. I think Chael may be able to avoid it.
Chael will try and close the distance and hug Fedor immediately, Fedor is a lot stronger tho and should be able to toss Chael once they lock up

The three fights he lost were against former Pride competitors who couldnt win the title in Japan whilst he dominated.

He came to the USA ten years after the Nog fights, beat up a few ufc champs (after beating a load of ufc champs in Pride) and then started to lose.

Fedor had long since stopped training at Golden Glory and Red Devil where he used to spar with K1 champs and Sambo world champions, and had retired to train in Stary Oskol with Kiril Sidelnikov, a mediocre young mma guy.

He had given up doing sambo competitions and fighting 4 times a year, instead fighting only once or twice max per year.

And retards like you think that there was no such thing as 'prime'.

Don't ever serve on a jury.

I mean that.

One of those posts there’s so many things wrong with it you don’t know where to start.

And for the last bit, stop trying to be clever. Really.

seriously. Chael “ Collector of Pride Heads” Sonnen has already collected Shogun ( via sub HA), Wandy, Rampage, and Filho and removed them from relevance

And now hes going after Fedor? The greatest hw of all time and every pride fanboys wet dream?

If he wins. It will be fucking hilarious
Chael didn't remove Shogun, Wandy or Rampage from relevance, they did that fine by themselves. Do you honestly believe that Sonnen would stand a chance in hell against a prime Rampage? The Rampage that fought Jon Jones would tear Sonnen apart, and I wouldn't even say that he was in his prime at that point, but he was in outstanding shape.

Fedor is a shell of a shell of his former self. He’ll lose to Chael, but it doesn’t mean shit at this point.

12 years he would have obliterated Sonnen in 25 seconds flat, maybe even faster.

One of those posts there’s so many things wrong with it you don’t know where to start.

And for the last bit, stop trying to be clever. Really.

Fedor fought in the weakest division of all time, HW. Athletic big men play major sports, they dont fight... The lower divisions have pretty athletic guys because they are too small for major sports. Chael fought in those.. Fedor fought cans and got beat up by a middle weight and a football reject... Easy win for chael.

Fedors outdated 2003 wild punches wont work on chael

I almost forgot what a sad bunch of turds and rejects the Fedor haters are.

I'm a huge Fedor fan, but yeah, I'd laugh my ass off.

Lets be honest, Fedor has lost more than enough at this point that my heart has built up a callus to him losing in devastating ways.

seriously. Chael “ Collector of Pride Heads” Sonnen has already collected Shogun ( via sub HA), Wandy, Rampage, and Filho and removed them from relevance

And now hes going after Fedor? The greatest hw of all time and every pride fanboys wet dream?

If he wins. It will be fucking hilarious
To be fair, Filho was fighting several ghosts at the same time. Chael won, but even he was afraid to get too near. And you see him wondering several times during the fight how many people were in the cage that night.
I really would like to know what Filho was seeing during the fight

Why would anyone laugh their ass off when these fighters, putting all on the line, lose? Get off your recliner and stop being a dick.

So, if Sonnen beats Fedor, he will have a handful of wins over PRIDE legends and this proves that PRIDE fighters suck.

So, if Fedor beats Sonnen, he will have 8 wins over UFC champions and 7 wins over UFC championship challengers. What does that say about the UFC?

Did the gleeful idiots hoping Fedor loses even bother watching Chael's last two fights against Wanderlei and Rampage?

Even in the brief periods when Chael was standing with Wanderlei, he was repeatedly hit and badly hurt from strikes. In fact, almost every strike the almost 41 year-old Wanderlei threw landed and rocked Chael. It didn't matter for the judging, since Chael took him down and was on top for 90+% of the round, but exposed how easy he is to hit and how awful his chin is.

Even Rampage, who was a fat, slow monstrosity that couldn't even catch up to Chael for the first two rounds, eventually landed and hurt Chael in the third round. It's notable that Chael's strikes were completely ineffective against Rampage in terms of scoring damage through the first two rounds, despite numerous clean connects, although they scored points on the scorecards.

What does this tell us?

1. Chael's chin is as fragile as Fedor's.
2. Chael is very easy to hit in the stand-up nowadays.
3. Chael's punches lack power.

If Chael wants to win, it will be off his wrestling, not from the stand-up. And given that straightforward wrestlers have never been successful against Fedor, who is tremendous at getting back up once taken down, I doubt he will be the first.

Fedor is unquestionably washed-up...but so is Chael, and this fight is a stylistically horrible match-up for Sonnen, even now.

Last edited:
Back