I am from Chile, I have been fan for 8 years, cant' believe I have tickets for #UFCChile already :D

MMA is illegal in my country. Hope you have a great time!

Chile a great country. Probably the most respectable country in South America. Much respect.
I hope you enjoy the experience, it´s really good to be cageside watching everything. Things happen much faster and strikes land much harder , live.
I´m rooting for Ponz, I like his style, he's got this unorthodox / wild striking, yet his hands are crisp and powerful. I think he´s gonna get a TKO against Usman.

I have great seats too. They are the closer to the octagon not being an ELITE PLUS or VIP seats (those means 3&4 or 1&2 rows close to where the fighters pass), so gonna be like 5-6 rows far the octagon itself :D !!

<20>

I hope you have a great time, brother!

<GinJuice>

shogun-rua.jpg

UFN-PORTO-ALEGRE-FIGHT-NIGHT-0055.JPG

Plus, Dominick Reyes is a serious prospect at Light Heavyweight. He already has two head kick KO's in only 8 fights.

SevereKlutzyGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

<13>

I have great seats too. They are the closer to the octagon not being an ELITE PLUS or VIP seats (those means 3&4 or 1&2 rows close to where the fighters pass), so gonna be like 5-6 rows far the octagon itself :D !!
<{JustBleed}>

Excellent. Enjoy the show, brother!

That's actually a decent card.

Enjoy your first event dude!

Lucky.... Have always wanted to see Shogun Live... but might not get the chance after he fights Volkan. :eek: #Healthy Rua !!!
I saw Shogun decapitate Te Huna live. Great feeling. Well, not for Te Huna obviously, but being in the crowd and seeing that was awesome!

Main event was nuts too.

Congrats man!
Have a great time!

Congratulations! I hope you have a great time.

Fuck yeah. That global expansion paying off. Enjoy the experience

Enjoy the event, glad you can go!

P.S.

The Pisco Sour was invented in Peru. Come at me, bro

Too expensive for me. 10 years ago I would have gladly payed double for ringside seats, it seems I no longer care enough about the sport, even with Shogun on the card.

Congrats, man, enjoy. They're fun as hell. Also I think it's a pretty damn good card for what it is. Excited for it for sure.

Enjoy it, have a nice time

Grass-V6.jpg

What’s happening in this thread, why are are we talking about our love of MMA and being excited for the fights...??
What does this have to do with Conor McGregor? Did he tweet something about this?
Is this thread in the wrong forum?

Glad for you - you will have a blast ! Post pics from the show and go and watch every fight.

Chile is great. I was shocked how expensive it is there though.

Congrats on getting yourself some tickets TS. Enjoy yourself.

Back