I am from Chile, I have been fan for 8 years, cant' believe I have tickets for #UFCChile already :D

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
chile-locator-map.jpg

The Movistar Arena:
Stgo.JPG

top-nosotros-arena.jpg

arena-1.jpg

Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio INJURED (ARGENTINIAN)
Light Heavyweight Volkan Oezdemir vs. Maurício Rua FIGHT CANCELLED, VOLKAN CAN'T LEAVE USA
Welterweight
Vicente Luque (CHILEAN FATHER) vs. Chad Laprise
Bantamweight Diego Rivas (CHILEAN) vs. Guido Cannetti (ARGENTINIAN)
Women's Strawweight Alexa Grasso (MEXICAN) vs. Tatiana Suarez

Light Heavyweight Jared Cannonier vs. Dominick Reyes
Women's Flyweight Veronica Macedo (VENEZUELAN) vs. Andrea Lee
Women's Strawweight Poliana Botelho vs. Syuri Kondo
Bantamweight Henry Briones (MEXICAN) vs. Frankie Saenz
Lightweight Claudio Puelles (PERUVIAN) vs. Felipe Silva
Welterweight Zak Cummings vs. Michel Prazeres

Ticket prices:
CLP $ 155,250 (257 USD)
CLP $ 109,250 (181 USD)
CLP $ 74,750 (124 USD)
CLP $ 63,250 (105 USD)
CLP $ 51,750 (85 USD)
CLP $ 40,250 (66 USD)
CLP $ 28,750 (47 USD)

Special tickets (food, drinks, meet and greets, etc)
OWNERS SECTION (1067 USD)
VIP PACKAGE (686 USD)
ULTIMATE PLUS (620 USD)
ELITE PLUS (554 USD)

SO EXCITED !!!!!! I LIVE IN THE LAST PLACE IN THE WORLD AND STILL CAN ATTEND A LIVE EVENT WITH A CHILEAN FIGHTING IN THE CARD !!! :D

A litle context: Chile is a fucking small country in the last place in the world and gonna be the FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRY (besides Brazil obviously), to host a UFC event :). Can't believe they bothered to come here.

I am a Chilean and to watch UFC were just like to see the avengers or something, of course never gonna be even close to get near. And now this, WOW

DXA2bZuWAAMGPGO.jpg

DYWe5oeXkAIzdAh.jpg

DZVUaYyX4AEudee.jpg:large

DZVDiJ3X4AIx0iK.jpg:large

DZVTdFjXkAIyvOG.jpg:large

DXAQFWcUMAEn57h.jpg

EDIT:

- Volkan can't leave the USA because of legal problems (he had this problems before the fight was schedule but UFC did it anyway)

- Ponzinibbio is injured. Usman want a ranked opponent to fight.

JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY :mad:

Last edited:
Lucky.... Have always wanted to see Shogun Live... but might not get the chance after he fights Volkan. :eek: #Healthy Rua !!!

Congrats man. You get to see two of the top prospects at 170 plus Shogun is fighting in the co main. The last Charlotte card sucked ass even though I did enjoy seeing Jacare rebound.

Good shit, hope the card delivers and you have a great experience.

{<redford}

Good for you man. Hope you see some great fights courtesy of the just bleed gods.

not the best card but atleast its something

to be honest the card is MUCH BETTER than I ever expected. I mean, Chile means nothing worldwide, Brazil is very close still can't believe UFC bothered to come to my country. And get to see Shogun, Ponzi, Volkan, Alexa, FELLOW CHILEAN DIEGO RIVAS... is much better than I ever expected to be honest.

Card so far

Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Light Heavyweight Volkan Oezdemir vs. Maurício Rua
Welterweight Vicente Luque vs. Chad Laprise
Bantamweight Diego Rivas vs. Guido Cannetti
Women's Strawweight Alexa Grasso vs. Tatiana Suarez

Light Heavyweight Jared Cannonier vs. Dominick Reyes
Women's Flyweight Veronica Macedo vs. Andrea Lee
Women's Strawweight Poliana Botelho vs. Syuri Kondo
Bantamweight Henry Briones vs. Frankie Saenz
Lightweight Claudio Puelles vs. Felipe Silva
Welterweight Zak Cummings vs. Michel Prazeres

SO EXCITED !!!!!! I LIVE IN THE LAST PLACE IN THE WORLD AND STILL CAN ASSIT A LIVE EVENT WITH A CHILEAN FIGHTING IN THE CARD !!! :D

49F.jpg

Congratz I can't wait to see how loud the crowd is. Hold up a sign that says "hi sherdog"

lucky, i've been a fan of MMA for over 20 yrs and live in Hawaii and we still haven't gotten a UFC event.

Congratulations, sir. You are privileged to watch Shogun live. Hope you have fun!

<GinJuice>

Chile a great country. Probably the most respectable country in South America. Much respect.
I hope you enjoy the experience, it´s really good to be cageside watching everything. Things happen much faster and strikes land much harder , live.
I´m rooting for Ponz, I like his style, he's got this unorthodox / wild striking, yet his hands are crisp and powerful. I think he´s gonna get a TKO against Usman.

to be honest the card is MUCH BETTER than I ever expected. I mean, Chile means nothing worldwide, Brazil is very close still can't believe UFC bothered to come to my country. And get to see Shogun, Ponzi, Volkan, Alexa, FELLOW CHILEAN DIEGO RIVAS... is much better than I ever expected to be honest.

yah true, good points

Back