I advise all the mma fans here to watch the Rigondeaux- Lomachenko fight

No date no time no channels ........?????????????????{<huh}{<huh}
It's 4 am in the morning saturday night for me man lol. Don't know about usa times.

i can not wait for this fight!!! i cant believe how big a favorite lomo is.. i know hes insane but rigo is sick too!! but then again rigo is 38 yrs old. gonna b awesome to watch.

#teamloma

a lot of people are picking rigo though but i'm sticking with my boy vasily.

Rigo is great but with how much bigger and active Loma is I don’t see him taking this. I see him waiting for the opening that never comes, maybe getting finished late or UD’d

Both are excellent technical boxers though

I saw Rigondeaux boxing during the games in Sydney in 2000, at the world championship in Belfast in 2001 and Athens in 2004. The speed of his combos were shocking. There was no Bantam able to handle those combos (so typical of the cuban boxing tradition).
Now, Lomachenko is a bigger fighter and almost 10 years younger than Rigondeaux.
It will an incredible fight.
I'm in.

This is an historic fight. First time two boxers who've both won two Olympic golds are meeting in the ring, and they have close to 1000 amateur fights between them with almost no losses.

Last edited:
yeah will be watching for conlan too.

guessing you're rooting for rigo Alan? lol.

Takam was a warrior. Was i the only one thinking he looked like Yoel's long lost twin?
joshua-takam-weights%20(10).jpg
Takam looks like King Mo's long lost father.

My interest in boxing slowed in the mid 90's and died with Prince Naseem. I try and catch a few from time to time but I never what is on and when.

So thanks for this, I will make a point to download it Sunday morning

the Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux card starts at

9 PM ET on Saturday December 9th

yeah will be watching for conlan too.

guessing you're rooting for rigo Alan? lol.
Haha yes, but mainly because i like Rigo's classic style more. But i like Loma a lot too. You prob rooting for Loma?

It will be a true technical boxing masterclass. You will be missing out if you don't watch.
The only issue with this is the fight might go like Pacquiao vs Mayweather. Both are smart and make little mistakes which CAN equal less action so sometimes to casual fans technical chess matches are boring.

wont it be boring?

and probably end in some corrupted judging.
If two of the best at punching each other in the face is boring, then yes.

Corrupt judging huh? How controversial of you.

#teamloma

a lot of people are picking rigo though but i'm sticking with my boy vasily.
Unless rigo fights like he gives a shit lomachenko will win, rigo isn’t going to have a walking heavy bag in front of him.

wont it be boring?

and probably end in some corrupted judging.
Well, its not going to be the war some fans are pretending its going to be, thats for sure. Lomachenko isn't boring except that he sort of has one gear. His fights look exactly the same from bell 1 to the end.

Back