I advise all the mma fans here to watch the Rigondeaux- Lomachenko fight

Even the backstory for this is compelling (assuming the article I read is right suggesting Arum hates Rigo for making another of his fighters look daft when schooling him) you have an older fighter who feels he doesn't get the respect he is due stepping up in weight against a younger man who looks pretty special himself.

I've just subscribed to Boxnation to watch this and I think Rigo a better chance than the 3-1 I've seen a few places quoting.

That is correct. Arum has a serious grudge against Rigo that has lasted years and years.

Loma via 10th round stoppage, but I cannot wait to see this fight and if it goes the distance and/or Rigo wins, happy to eat my words. Really hoping for an active, technical bout.

Weren't they both like 400-0 ish over long amateur careers? In-fucking-sane.

HELP!

im overseas and cant find it on tv, anywhere i can stream online?!?!?!?

Rigo doesn’t belong in the same ring with Loma . Loma is at a whole different level

Won't be if you enjoy how technical the fight will be. Will be a chess match for sure.

Boring as fuck so far!! 3 rounds of hugging and crouching by rigo!! Lol at that shiit. Lomachenko should throw a knee!!

no wonder boxing is DEAD

It will be a true technical boxing masterclass. You will be missing out if you don't watch.

Lomachenko-vs.-Rigondeaux_Lorin-Elise.jpg
Lmao . You were saying?? ...

All that hype for nothing. Can’t believe I ate up all the best fight in boxing bullshiit.

I disagree with TS that this should be a fight that MMA fans tune into. They wouldn't appreciate it for what it is. It is a matchup for boxing purists. If you are trying to lure MMA fans into the boxing arena, the HBO triple-header will be more their flavor.
Yeah the Salido fight was action packed and way better for for MMA fans who don't watch boxing.

Oh also the Loma Rigo fight was still better than anything on the UFC card where no one could throw a decent punch and the all have terrible defence.

Back