HW Division: Scott Coker 2, Dana White 0

Who in the ufc top 10 heavy weights wouldn't be a massive favorite to win the bealtor tournament?

I said list 'active' fighters.

From your first 3 names, outside of the champ- one fighter in sidelined due to major injury (been over a year and a half), and the other is out due to suspension (banned substance).

Even if you take those out it's still over 10

Stipe and Cain vs. all 8 Bellator Grand Prix fighters at the same time.

Stipe and Cain finishes them all within 1 round.

Stipe and Cain vs. all 8 Bellator Grand Prix fighters at the same time.

Stipe and Cain finishes them all within 1 round.

Ngannou and Black Beast vs. all 8 Bellator Grand Prix fighters at the same time.

Ngannou and Black Beast finish 5 or 6 before gassing out half way through the first......they still finish the rest by round 3.

Even if you take those out it's still over 10
I haven't looked at tge rest of the names. I'm sure there are more injured guys, suspended guys, or guys who are only there because they can't legally leave.

Take those names out first and I'll have a look

Ngannou and Black Beast vs. all 8 Bellator Grand Prix fighters at the same time.

Ngannou and Black Beast finish 5 or 6 before gassing out half way through the first......they still finish the rest by round 3.
Ngannou looked like absolute shit in his last fight, after the 1st round. He struggled to get up in between rounds, and threw like 10 strikes total.

Black Beast won a very controversial decision against Roy Nelson. Most websites, sherdog included, had Roy winning that fight.

These 2 are certainly not elite fighters. Ngannou had a good Brett Rogers run... its over. Black Beast is a less talented version of Roy Nelson

Coker in danas position woulda done a lot better, he actually respects the people who make him rich

Really? Have you seen the disclosed fighter purses for recent Bellator cards? Bellator pays some prelim fighters between $1,000 to $3,000 while the new UFC minimum is $12 show/$12 win with a $3,500 Reebok payment.

Ngannou looked like absolute shit in his last fight, after the 1st round. He struggled to get up in between rounds, and threw like 10 strikes total.

Black Beast won a very controversial decision against Roy Nelson. Most websites, sherdog included, had Roy winning that fight.

These 2 are certainly not elite fighters. Ngannou had a good Brett Rogers run... its over. Black Beast is a less talented version of Roy Nelson

and they still run through Bellator's Grand Prix lol

Ngannou would easily run through this Grand Prix. Guarantee if he was in it he would win and win impressively. The only fighters in the Grand Prix who aren't shot are King Mo and Bader, both are way smaller than Ngannou and have suspect chins.

Fatpage, Fat Mir, Deflated old man Fedor, Chael, and Mitrione would all go to sleep with ease. Roy would be a punching bag for awhile, but would probably go to sleep too.

Black Beast would beat Fatpage, Mir, Fedor, Chael, and Roy easily. Mitrione, Mo, and Bader would be trouble for him though.

Really? Have you seen the disclosed fighter purses for recent Bellator cards? Bellator pays some prelim fighters between $1,000 to $3,000 while the new UFC minimum is $12 show/$12 win with a $3,500 Reebok payment.

There was recently a guy who posted the contract Bellator tried to give him on social media. It was $500 to show $500 to win and the fighter had to personally sell tickets to the event LMAO

Also can't forget the fights Bellator put on during NASCAR races. A fighter's team posted a picture of the "locker room" and it was just a tent on grass. When the fighters asked for something to sit on a Bellator employee gave them cardboard to put on the grass. lol

People on Sherdog swear Bellator takes care of fighters though.

and they still run through Bellator's Grand Prix lol

Ngannou would easily run through this Grand Prix.

Ngannou isn't easily running anywhere. Yes, he is incredibly strong. He can lift heavy in the gym... but he's not an athlete. He has been training only for 5 years, and not cardio...not grappling.

And he's not serious either. He took 2 weeks off before the Stipe fight, then took off again after that... buying Mercedez cars and all that as if he won the lottery.

Good for him.

But please, stop parroting that hypetrain shit. You're not a newcomer. U shouldn't be falling for manufactured hype

Ngannou isn't easily running anywhere. Yes, he is incredibly strong. He can lift heavy in the gym... but he's not an athlete. He has been training only for 5 years, and not cardio...not grappling.

And he's not serious either. He took 2 weeks off before the Stipe fight, then took off again after that... buying Mercedez cars and all that as if he won the lottery.

Good for him.

But please, stop parroting that hypetrain shit. You're not a newcomer. U shouldn't be falling for manufactured hype

Are you posting this while actually knowing who is in the Grand Prix? lol if you legit believe anybody out of the 8 fighters in that Grand Prix would beat Ngannou I can't continue this conversation because you're clearly out of your mind.

Are you posting this while actually knowing who is in the Grand Prix? lol if you legit believe anybody out of the 8 fighters in that Grand Prix would beat Ngannou I can't continue this conversation because you're clearly out of your mind.
You argue via appeal to ridicule, and I am the one out of mind.

Grow up.

We agree on one thing. This conversation can't continue.

the strikeforce tourney was ruined by injury and fedor losing

the bellator tourney is ruined by too many old dudes and no heavies

You argue via appeal to ridicule, and I am the one out of mind.

Grow up.

We agree on one thing. This conversation can't continue.

Appeal to ridicule would mean that I'm making your statements out to be ridiculous when your statements actually aren't. The problem is your statements actually are ridiculous to begin with. Thus I'm not arguing with appeal to ridicule.

I get it though. You're trying to disengage from your statements by deflecting by trying to take an imaginary high road. It's almost a Sherdog stereotype at this point lol

Go ahead, get your "last word in" response with more imaginary high road. I know it's coming, won't be a Sherdog discussion with out it lol

I haven't looked at tge rest of the names. I'm sure there are more injured guys, suspended guys, or guys who are only there because they can't legally leave.

Take those names out first and I'll have a look

LOL

Stipe - just fought and has a fight
Werdum - has a fight
Francis - just fought
Overeem - fought 2 months ago is currently training
Hunt - just fought
Curtis - just fought
Derrick Lewis - just fought
Struve - has a fight
Alexey - has a fight
Volkov -- has a fight
Junior Baby - has a fight
Tai - just fought

LOL

Stipe - just fought and has a fight
Werdum - has a fight
Francis - just fought
Overeem - fought 2 months ago is currently training
Hunt - just fought
Curtis - just fought
Derrick Lewis - just fought
Struve - has a fight
Alexey - has a fight
Volkov -- has a fight
Junior Baby - has a fight
Tai - just fought
Ok. These were names that you knew off the top of your head?

You apparently don't know who Oleinik is, but you know Junior Baby and Tai off the top of yr head?

But at the same time you didn't even know JDS was suspended?

Fighfinder fans...LOL

Honestly comparing the strikeforce GP to this tournament does a disservice to the strikeforce GP.

The tournament format is nice, but the level isn't even remotely comparable.

Scott Coker has one up'd Dana White in the Heavyweight division, again.

That's twice now.

First time he did it with the Strikeforce HW Grandprix.

Now he is doing it once again with the Bellator HW Tournament.

Once again, the UFC's HW division is dead. Yes, Stipe is the best fighter on the planet, but at 3 title defenses he's already out of opponents. He's got to instead, fight DC- ironically, a guy who Scott Coker took a chance with and put into the spotlight.

PS: Scott Coker also took a chance on WMMA when Dana White laughed at the idea openly.

At this point, is Scott Coker better for the sport than Dana White?
My vote is yes, he is.
agreed. but stipe loses to sea level cain. that much is known.

UFC needs to sign Vitaly, like right frigging now

Ok. These were names that you knew off the top of your head?

You apparently don't know who Oleinik is, but you know Junior Baby and Tai off the top of yr head?

But at the same time you didn't even know JDS was suspended?

Fighfinder fans...LOL

Oleinik's first name is Alexey...which I listed. Way to out yourself as an idiot or as you put it a "fightfinder fan".

Congrats, you just played yourself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back