Hunt vs Nelson now please

Tabarnakos

Ghoul Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yes

Stop all the BS and book this before it's too late

:icon_chee

Hunt is fighting a stupid shitty match up against Schaub.

Nah, Hunt vs. Overeem for that japanese card

Agree! Screw Schaub, this is the fight everyone wants to see

yes that would be dope. but nelson is smarter then he looks, he would take hunt down and sub him in 1. Kimura

yes that would be dope. but nelson is smarter then he looks, he would take hunt down and sub him in 1. Kimura

Lol. Who the fuck has Nelson taken down lately that makes you think he'd get Hunt down?

I actually think Hunt would kill Roy but I like Hubt vs Overeem

This is actually good matchmaking.
It's an interesting match up of Hunt superior technical stand up, vs Roy ground game
(Plus iron chinned, heavy handed, fat dudes throwing leather).

Hunt is fighting a stupid shitty match up against Schaub.

The UFC has scrapped fights before and can do it again. Plus Roy took minimal damage today so i'm pretty sure he could fight again very soon.

If not just book it after Hunt vs Schaub. I'm gonna enjoy watching Hunt KO Schaub anyway but Hunt vs Big Country would be much better

You must not like either guy, because they're both taking damage in that one :D

dude they just had a hunto promo, seems they were planning that fight if roy won.

Hunt has a much improved ground game now as seen in the Struve and the Big Foot fights. Sure it's not ADCC or D1 level but he can hold his own these days compared to when he was fresh out of K1 and mostly a unidimensional striker.

That fight would be so fucking insane

Back