Hunt vs Nelson now please

Could be a sick fight but I could see roy trying to get hunt down and working the belly smother

thats the best fight to make besides overeem and hunt for the japan card like someone mentioned earlier. but i think hunt still takes it though

Two guys who hit retardedly hard and are really good at getting hit retardedly hard?

Count me in.

Hunt is fighting the GOAT, Schaub. I don't think Overeem and Barnett have any fights coming right now, so maybe one of them?

You must not like either guy, because they're both taking damage in that one :D

I've been a fan of both for a long time but sometimes the end justify the means :icon_twis

That said i would root for Hunt

F&*# yes, i've wanted to see this fight for ages, Nelson is way more deserving than Schaub. Big Nog smashed Schaub ffs.

Of course Big Nog was gonna get KO'ed, of course Ramsey was gonna win too. This card was easy money

Hunt is 40 and has taken quite some damage and had injuries so I'm a little bit worried he's slower than he used to be and doesn't have the reflexes anymore and maybe his chin has decline a little bit I acutally believe his chin isn't quite as good as it once was and Roy can bang.
But yeah if Hunt beats Schaub that fight would be great but let's just hope he manages to get rid of Schaub first

Back