Huffington Post - Jesus: The First Transgender Man

axstar713

Los Cochinos
@Orange
Reaction score
More insanity from the Huffington Post and the left...

The current flap in conservative Christian circles about bathroom access is a bit baffling. They shout about God not making mistakes, as if God only works in binaries and anything falling outside of black and white cannot be from him. But we don’t have a black and white God; creation is so full of color and variation that it’s incomprehensible how we Christians struggle to pare him down to the limited palette of our individual expectations.

The worst offenders are the Christian’s who claim to take the Bible literally. Of course they don’t actually do that; they impose their own filters on stories and phrases to fit their particular ideology. If they really did as they claim to do, they would quickly see that Jesus must be, by their own exegetical rules, the first transgender male.

Let’s take a look at what the Bible and Christianity tell us.

The teaching of the church from ancient days through today is that Jesus received his fleshly self from Mary. The church also teaches that Jesus is the new Adam, born of the new Eve.

Now Eve is a fascinating creature for many reasons. The Bible tells us she is the first example of human cloning, which I touched on in this post. But the fun doesn’t stop there. If we take the Genesis account in it’s literal meaning, as conservative Christians demand that we do, she is also the first case of a transgender woman. God reached into Adam, pulled out a bit of rib bone, and grew Eve from that XY DNA into Adam’s companion. She was created genetically male, and yet trans-formed into woman.

Then along comes Jesus and the whole pattern is both repeated and reversed. The first couple’s refusal to cooperate is turned around by Mary’s yes, and the second act of cloning occurs. The Holy Spirit comes upon the second Eve, and the child takes flesh from her and is born. Born of her flesh. Born with XX chromosome pairing. Born genetically female, and yet trans-formed into man.

States that do not support trans persons’ right to choose the restroom that fits their identity demand that bathroom usage be based on a person’s “biological sex.” One can imagine a future in which state licences require not only a vision test, but also a genetic test so that bouncers proofing at bathroom doors have something tangible to review. And that means that if Jesus and Eve were walking around today, perhaps shopping at the mall for a Father’s Day gift, they’d have to swap restrooms. Now Jesus could surely manage to finesse his way around a woman’s room, but poor Eve...

A quick look at the dictionary for the prefix “trans” tells us that it means “across,” “beyond,” “through,” and “changing thoroughly,” all of which are great terms for the person of Christ. He cuts across all boundaries. He is beyond our understanding. He isthrough all and in all. He changes us thoroughly into new creations.

In his person, and in his salvific actions, Jesus is truly the first and forever trans man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html

From the author's Twitter: "Reads cookbooks from the 60s during cocktail hour & writes about the intersection of sex and theology in the morning. Just your average children's book author."

The worst offenders are the Christian’s who claim to take the Bible literally. Of course they don’t actually do that; they impose their own filters on stories and phrases to fit their particular ideology.
...and she is not guilty of trying to fit her transgender ideology on Jesus and the Bible?

HuffPo has portrayed Jesus as gay and transgender, heterosexual and married to Magdalene.

I wonder when they will portray Muhammad as a transgender...

Seems like some attention-whoring from the Huffington Post really, but not entirely irrelevant. The Huffington Post still has a ways to go in reconciling how forcing women to shower with men, and compete against men in women's sports is somehow good for feminism (as long as those men say the magic words, "I kinda feel like a woman"). They likely will never be able to logically work their heads around that, but will no doubt keep trying. The tactic of trolling a groups of people they can't stand (like conservative Christians), is probably far more effective in getting women on board with the direction the trans movement is taking. Instead of reconciling if it is actually consistent with feminism, they can make it more of an "Us vs. them" scenario against a common foe.

Yeah, a lot of their blog opinion pieces are ridiculous (HuffPo doesn't pay them, they are volunteers). This one's over a year old.
I remember when the South African branch posted that hoax.

Lol, the left has gone insane.

One minute they hate Jesus Christ, the next, he is a transgender female. Which if it were true, means the left should love him now.

Yeah, a lot of their blog opinion pieces are ridiculous (HuffPo doesn't pay them, they are volunteers). This one's over a year old.
I wonder if I would be allowed to post a blog opinion piece about Muhammad being homosexual and that he had an intense relationship with Omar Ibn Al Khattab.

An unexpected desert romance -From vitriol and hatred to fierce love under the stars in Makkah

I wonder if I would be allowed to post a blog opinion piece about Muhammad being homosexual and that he had an intense relationship with Omar Ibn Al Khattab.

An unexpected desert romance -From vitriol and hatred to fierce love under the stars in Makkah

Probably not. They admitted to straight up trolling for traffic with their blogs after the South African branch posted the "disenfranchise white-males" hoax.

Go do that to Islam. Let me know how that works out for you HuffPo.

Probably not, they admitted to straight up trolling for traffic with their blogs after the South African branch posted the "disenfranchise white-males" hoax.
I bet they would get both traffic to their website and to their physical location by trucks of peace if they posted something negative about Muhammad.

I bet they would get both traffic to their website and to their physical location by trucks of peace if they posted something negative about Muhammad.

Well, they did post the Charlie Hebdo cartoons, but with the rise of populist anti-muslim sentiment they've disassociated themselves from that sort of thing.
These days they'll post blogs saying that the Christian view that Mohammed was a false prophet is "Islamophobia".

Well, they did post the Charlie Hebdo cartoons, but with the rise of populist anti-muslim sentiment they've disassociated themselves from that sort of thing.
So they settle for anti-Christian sentiments instead.

So they settle for anti-Christian sentiments instead.

Yeah, although really they still post "Christian" views, just from some sort of far-left Christian minority (see the example I edited into the last post).

Huffington Post is a Christian hating , liberal propaganda machine. Once you hit their website, I.Q.'s go down to the gutter.

Yeah, although really they still post "Christian" views, just from some sort of far-left Christian minority (see the example I edited into the last post).
From that blog, that it's Islamophobic of Christians to claim that Muhammad is a false prophet, I guess Muslims are Christophobic since they deny that Jesus is the son of God.

The ability of the post modern left to twist and pervert the meaning of words never ceases to amaze. This kind of thing reminds me of the feminist contention that the male gaze is actually rape. They don't just want things both ways, but in every way that helps them manipulate and control others. It really is a sociopathic movement.

<LikeReally5>

I've read some dumb shit but this article takes the cake.

From that blog, that it's Islamophobic of Christians to claim that Muhammad is a false prophet, I guess Muslims are Christophobic since they deny that Jesus is the son of God.

Yeah, the author claims to be a Baptist, but he's not like any Baptist I've ever known.

Back