Huffington Post - Jesus: The First Transgender Man

I already gave my rebuttal for you digging thru all of my past posts like a weird stalker and trying to "expose me"

I was kidding about my age, it was a goof.

sure thing dude

Witch_Burning.jpg

Someone on 4chan should make a troll account and write an editorial piece on Huffington Post about how Muhammed was a transgender man.

"Ok, we've accepted a man can be a son, and a father, and be three people at once, and create time and space, and be interdimensional................but what gets him hard?"

Huffpo,
giphy.webp

Yeah, the author claims to be a Baptist, but he's not like any Baptist I've ever known.
Yup, we have some similiar Christians here in Sweden. One prominent example is a Jewish woman who became a Christian priest in the former Swedish state church, she doesn't focus on the teachings about Jesus but rather write for a leftwing think tank called Seglora. Her topics are everything but Christian-related. She focus on immigration, homosexuals, Muslims, Islamophobia.

I'm still not entirely convince this ISN'T a fucking joke. As in, satire...
It is totally real just like the unsettling 8 years old drag queen.
Yup, we have some similiar Christians here in Sweden. One prominent example is a Jewish woman who became a Christian priest in the former Swedish state church, she doesn't focus on the teachings about Jesus but rather write for a leftwing think tank called Seglora. Her topics are everything but Christian-related. She focus on immigration, homosexuals, Muslims, Islamophobia.
Troskysm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism

I like HuffPo because it admits what it is. You pretty much have to be a weirdo to get anywhere near it. There is honor in being less insidious than CNN.

Unreal. Can you imagine the backlash one would receive from making a similar suggestion about Allah or Muhammad? Wow.

But of course, liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds and it is always open season when it comes to Christians. I'm agnostic so it doesn't bother me what is said about any religion, but the double standards are really annoying.

Those super fucking rare instances muslims are actually right about shit.

this is that time.

Huffington Post is just a troll blog at this point. They can't harm the right in any way so they just come up with retarded shit like this

Lol, the left has gone insane.

One minute they hate Jesus Christ, the next, he is a transgender female. Which if it were true, means the left should love him now.
According to the victimhood scale, Jesus scores an 8/10. If only jesus were darker and muslim, he'd have a perfect victimhood score!

Back