How Would You Save TNA/GFW???

Meltzer pointed out something important recently: Even when they were doing 1.2 million viewers a week, the fans weren't buying shit. The PPV numbers were lower than their TV numbers are now (250-300K.) The merch sales were low, too.
And they were lucky at the time because Spike was subsidizing productions costs.

We laugh now but January 4, 2010 was awesome at the time.
There was a momentary glimmer of hope that night sure.

TNA's issue has always been that they try to compete with WWE rather than just doing all the stuff that WWE can't do. WWE can't have adult oriented content, so TNA should've exploited that advantage.

I think the brand itself is beyond repair. TNA has a shitty stigma attached to it after years of false starts and false hope. It honestly needs to die so that something totally new can begin without the failed TNA brand being associated at all.

Is Dixie's family involved still? I haven't even been paying attention to TNA for nearly a year.

Do an angle where you pretend to bring in Tony Shavone to do commentary but have Vampiro sacrifice him to the devil and then he comes back as Vampiro's undead commentary slave that constantly fortells the coming of the apocalypse which is actually the resurrection of the Brood with Gangrel, Edge, and Christian. They all worship the literal Devil. Satan is played by Kevin Sullivan-who admits to being behind the Benoit murders while Shavone laughs manically and says "fans" a lot. Admit it. You know this would pop a rating.

Honestly if you gave Paul E. Dangerously complete creative control I think he could do something with it. Have someone else handle the money though. (Possibly Kevin Sullivan, who would play Satan....but I digress)

Honestly if you gave Paul E. Dangerously complete creative control I think he could do something with it. Have someone else handle the money though. (Possibly Kevin Sullivan, who would play Satan....but I digress)
That's actually one of the better ideas that I've heard.

Back