How would Lebron James do In the UFC?

There's a good chance Mm demoishes lebron. like 98% . It's possible lebron just picks him up with 1 hand and powerbombs him tho

I'm not really sure how Mighty Mouse demolishes Lebron

like... he can't even reach his face to punch him.

and he's probably not going to take down a guy that doubles him in weight and has a massive power advantage. Even if he did get him down... its not like its Minowa fighting some fat whale like Zuluzinho who can't get off their back without some form of crane to assist them.

Well considering he has zero takedown defence he'd get taken down and either punched into oblivion or submitted. On top of that we literally have no idea how good he is at taking a punch.

Worse than Ronaldo

Hmm... getting paid way too much for running about with a ball or get Reebok money for getting beat up?

I'm not really sure how Mighty Mouse demolishes Lebron

like... he can't even reach his face to punch him.

and he's probably not going to take down a guy that doubles him in weight and has a massive power advantage. Even if he did get him down... its not like its Minowa fighting some fat whale like Zuluzinho who can't get off their back without some form of crane to assist them.
well wrestling and jiu jitsu Is all about leverage and technique. I don't think he'd have a huge Issue getting him down. I just envision lebron grabbing him at some point and slammng him Into the next life. lol

well wrestling and jiu jitsu Is all about leverage and technique. I don't think he'd have a huge Issue getting him down. I just envision lebron grabbing him at some point and slammng him Into the next life. lol

I picture it more being like Barnett vs Travis Browne.

How many elbows do you think it would take before Mighty Mouse never walks again?

I get leverage and wrestling is a big equalizer... but this isn't a 180 lb. Royce Gracie against some unathletic fat asses. This is a 5'3 125 lb man vs one of the world's best athletes with a foot and a half height/reach advantage and over 100 lbs of weight.

top 5 with no trainin
hw champ in 6 months
goat in 8 months

I picture it more being like Barnett vs Travis Browne.

How many elbows do you think it would take before Mighty Mouse never walks again?

I get leverage and wrestling is a big equalizer... but this isn't a 180 lb. Royce Gracie against some unathletic fat asses. This is a 5'3 125 lb man vs one of the world's best athletes with a foot and a half height/reach advantage and over 100 lbs of weight.

With zero fighting skill, training, or experience. Those long legs would get ankle picked, he'd go down, panic, get punched, give up his back, and get tapped. This is the way these things work and it has been since the dawn of martial arts. Size is absolutely meaningless without skill. Also, to be fair MM is probably about 140 walking around and made up of damn near 100% fast-twitch muscle.

I honestly wonder if some of you guys have any understanding of the martial arts. Like, any.

So at what size would you guys start to favour pro fighters over African handball stars with no fighting skill wtahsoever? MW? LHW? Or would the NBA basketball athletes run the table, period?

With zero fighting skill, training, or experience. Those long legs would get ankle picked, he'd go down, panic, get punched, give up his back, and get tapped. This is the way these things work and it has been since the dawn of martial arts. Size is absolutely meaningless without skill. Also, to be fair MM is probably about 140 walking around and made up of damn near 100% fast-twitch muscle.

I honestly wonder if some of you guys have any understanding of the martial arts. Like, any.

That's some dumb shit right there.

Nope, that's a fact that's been proven time and again. Lebron can't fight and would get worked by the P4P GOAT manlet in short order.

Weird.

I would have thought for sure that Ernesto Hoost was more skilled than Bob Sapp.

Weird.

I would have thought for sure that Ernesto Hoost was more skilled than Bob Sapp.

And Bob Sapp had been training at a proper gym for over a year before that happened. And he cheated. And no one at K1 seemed to care. And it was kickboxing, not fighting.
He had developed a hell of a lot more fighting skill than Lebron has right now.

If you want to say Lebron would tool MM with a year of dedicated training under his belt, I'd have to agree with you. But with the skillset (or lack of one) that he has right now, I can't see him doing anything against a professional fighter of MM's caliber.

Back