How would Lebron James do In the UFC?

95% of NFL players beat Lebron or anyone in the UFC to a pulp with 1 week of P90x.
<{cum@me}>
You mean those same NFL players that gas after one 50 meter dash and gasp for air as if though they are dying? Huge majority of NFL players are not athletes, they are juiced up animals that could never ever play any sport that requires proper conditioning, movement coordination, reflexes and timing. As far as LeBron is concerned, athletically he probably has what it takes to be a fighter, but you never know how much he would like getting hit in the head or anywhere else for that matter. There is a reason why a very small percentage of population decide to be professionals in MMA/boxing/kickboxing. It's a long and tough road and for many years you don't make a lot of money at all + you get hit every day in training.

Ask any random person if they would play one game in any sport like American football/basketball/football with or against a famous team. Most people will say yes just to see themselves on TV and to meet the stars, nobody will give them any shit if they play bad because they're playing with/against the best in the world anyway. Now ask those same people if they would want to fight a prime Mike Tyson or any UFC fighter once, I guarantee over 90% of those people will say no, and the 10% either don't give a fuck and just want to experience it(even if they take a beating) or are delusional about their ability to fight.

LOL @ LeBron being the GOAT.

He's not even in the top 5 players in the league this year.

KawhiLeonardSpursCelebrateMVP.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-against-sa.gif

tumblr_no05mo8qGu1u2klrwo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

MASSACRES everyone

@The Natural Born Runner you & everybody know damn right he's a better basketball player than every single one of them. It's really not even close.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the 1-15 Browns aren't the best measurement for athletic excellence.
When you are drafted in the first round then yes, it's an extreme measure of athletic excellence. First round picks are arguably the most skilled/athletic players at there respected position........

When you are drafted in the first round then yes, it's an extreme measure of athletic excellence. First round picks are arguably the most skilled/athletic players at there respected position........
Well you never mentioned first round draft pick in your original post. Still, comparing Corey Coleman to Lebron James feels like a bit of a stretch.

Still, comparing Corey Coleman to Lebron James feels like a bit of a stretch.
Coming into college he held the national record for 40 yard dash and he placed in the top 5 for every stat at the combine/pro day for WR.

Comparing Lebron James to a guy that was arguably the most explosive/athletic WR in the previous 3 draft classes is hardly "a bit of a stretch"........ (you have to be joking ?).

He is a 100% high level athlete (and unlike Lebron he actually plays a contact sport) and yet he couldn't last one week on a wrestling mat (wrestling/MMA requires a special type of mental toughness that you cannot acquire just by being a high dollar athlete).

Not sure. But according to some people on here, he would get beat by the "Goat". Demetrius Johnson

I haven't seen anyone actually come out and say that but I have no problem confirming this. DJ puts him on his back, punches him in the face, and chokes him out cuz LeBron is not a fighter in any sense of the word and has the grappling acumen of a Dutch kickboxer, minus the kickboxing skills.

To those that disagree, please tell me exactly how LeBron would beat Mighty Mouse. I look forward to some solid trolling and responses of "He would just smash him!". LeBron can't fight, is nowhere near the toughest guy in the NBA, and as it stands right now would get annihilated by the vast majority of bouncers I've encountered.

I haven't seen anyone actually come out and say that but I have no problem confirming this. DJ puts him on his back, punches him in the face, and chokes him out cuz LeBron is not a fighter in any sense of the word and has the grappling acumen of a Dutch kickboxer, minus the kickboxing skills.

To those that disagree, please tell me exactly how LeBron would beat Mighty Mouse. I look forward to some solid trolling and responses of "He would just smash him!". LeBron can't fight, is nowhere near the toughest guy in the NBA, and as it stands right now would get annihilated by the vast majority of bouncers I've encountered.

Can Mighty Mouse even actually get his arms around Lebron's neck to choke him?

Uhm. Well look at Jon jones. He is like a c- level explosive athlete. Lebron would be deadly

Athletes become football players only after they've failed at basketball.

Coming into college he held the national record for 40 yard dash and he placed in the top 5 for every stat at the combine/pro day for WR.

Comparing Lebron James to a guy that was arguably the most explosive/athletic WR in the previous 3 draft classes is hardly "a bit of a stretch"........ (you have to be joking ?).

He is a 100% high level athlete (and unlike Lebron he actually plays a contact sport) and yet he couldn't last one week on a wrestling mat (wrestling/MMA requires a special type of mental toughness that you cannot acquire just by being a high dollar athlete).
I concede. His stats are very impressive. Thanks for the education.

Back